Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Perris conditions????

Default Lake Perris conditions????

Hi i was wondering how the fishings been at perris. Im curious if the bass are still up shallow and if the bluegills can finally be fished with a bobber. I will be going this saturday, and any information will be great. thanks

You should have posted this in the message board as this is the reports section.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkevin View Post
    Hi i was wondering how the fishings been at perris. Im curious if the bass are still up shallow and if the bluegills can finally be fished with a bobber. I will be going this saturday, and any information will be great. thanks
    Some info anyway (two of my coworkers reported in just a few days ago):
    1. Condition is great for bluegills. Stroll the northern (lots 11 and 12, marina) and southeastern shore marsh.
    2. Bobbers are fine, but with an exception of having the bait about 6 to 8 inches below water. Early morning is best with anything that float, and slow sinking to entice the bluegills. Flyfishing lures works best along the southern marsh.
    3. Surface fishing is great between 6 to 10. Anything after that, sink the bait down to 10 inches to 3 feet.

Anyone here can correct me if the two's report was off.

The bass bite is really tough... Fish are in post spawn mode and susspending. The water is down about 3 feet over the last month and its kinda brutal... But will get better soon..

Pete

They have some big catfish in there.I would fish at night from shore till 10.They have night fishing now