Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: special thanks to s.w.a.t and surf posters.....

247 Welcome to FNN and an addiction that only The Betty Ford Center will be able to correct. Catching a Halibut will only lead to trying to catch a bigger one and another bigger one and 2 big ones in the same session. You get the idea. The best thing is when you get the shakes it will help when you dropshot.
    Good luck and don't forget your camera.

l
    l
    l__ _______
    l/l. ,[___],
    l---l_ -=olllllllo_
    ()_) ()_)-~--)_)
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 05-23-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Welcome, Them LC s really are hot but hopefully some of the guys will go hook and bait too this summer.
    Corbina
    Sharks
    Stingrays
    are all awsome in the surf. I have wondered what is harder to catch a Corbina or a Halibut ?
    It would be great to see some Corbina reports.
    Good Luck, DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Welcome, Them LC s really are hot but hopefully some of the guys will go hook and bait too this summer.
    Corbina
    Sharks
    Stingrays
    are all awsome in the surf. I have wondered what is harder to catch a Corbina or a Halibut ?
    It would be great to see some Corbina reports.
    Good Luck, DR
    Halibut on artificials are harder to catch than corbina on bait, but corbina on artificials are harder than halibut on artificials. As for the bait and wait deal DR, personally, I find it boring. I've done it and caught quite a few fish doing it (including about a 66" Leopard shark), but would rather spend time actively fishing LCs than watching a sand spike.

With regards to the corbina reports, it would be fantastic to see you post some up since you're expressing an interest in them. I used to fish for corbina a lot and still do a few trips each summer when the conditions are perfect for sight fishing, but don't like bothering with bait anymore. If I get corbina on artificials dialed in, then I'll post up more corbina reports.

247, great to see you enjoying the surf, and definitely be sure to pick up some LCs. You'll stick a legal soon enough with them! Like you've seen, more time on the sand means more fish, so definitely get out there soon! Looking forward to reading more of your reports.

where do you get the lc"s i went to bass pro shops and they just have the ones for fresh water any other places where i can get the nice ones also where do you get the ito vision lures.please lmk.thanks guys.
    cesar m.

Quote Originally Posted by mora View Post
    where do you get the lc"s i went to bass pro shops and they just have the ones for fresh water any other places where i can get the nice ones also where do you get the ito vision lures.please lmk.thanks guys.
    cesar m.
    What city are you in ?

i'm in hesperia but i drive daily to chino and every two weeks to westminster.please let me know or if you any for sale.i'll appreciated.
    c mora.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12