Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: who's headed to the all niter tonite at the pudd?

Default who's headed to the all niter tonite at the pudd?

was thinking about it,might hold off till next months when it's alittle warmer and the moon will still be almost full

Still way too cold at night. The temp dropped to 42 for the past few nights. You better be ready to wrap yourself up real good if you want to do all nighter. Used to live Azusa, and love to hit Pudd for all nighters.

hey i was wondering why this event is so special? like what are the hours and how much do u have to pay??? is there a special stocking or something??? sorry for my ignorence..lol

Default All nighter.

Just wondering the samething

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    was thinking about it,might hold off till next months when it's alittle warmer and the moon will still be almost full
    This is the first I heard about it. Do you think they will continue having them throughout the summer. I think they did it once last year and quit, supposedly because of low attendance.

Nothing special. Just a group of nuts trying to hit the cats during feeding hours. Some outside campers like to hang for all nighters to chat with locals. We used to take out 12v green light that float about 5 inches below water near the pier and the eastern shore of Pudd. Good catches with the cats and a few odd basses feeding late into the night. Just watch out the blood suckers. They will do a number on you.