Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: BBL Boulder Bay

Default BBL Boulder Bay

Bust, no one on the dock caught anything this morning... Going to head over to the Marina and try and find a fishing spot that wants to, well, be fished.

Hey RT - I've been seeing lots of fish being caught by the red house at the point near the bouy line at the northwest end of the lake. Try to setup about 30 feet from the point and cast far out straight east. Been seeing guys slay floating PB up from the bottom.

Wish I were there this weekend. Will be up next Fri-Mon.

Cheers,

Eric

I talked to a guy at the marina as we were putting our boats away and he caught a few small crappie at the dam area . RT , good advice being given from ETG , good area and only to get better .

Talked with the salt of the earth older guy from the marina and he said much of the same. Gave it a try but only nabbed a few very small Catfish. I have a pretty good idea of where you are talking about but it was occupied so I had to fish closer to the dam. My dog "Sage" was worn out so we came back to the cabin for a nap. Ok, so I needed a nap.

After a shower and some BBQ going to head back out in a few hours..

I've met a bunch of nice folks up here. It's a shame you have to go on vacation to do so...

Quote Originally Posted by etaggart View Post
    Hey RT - I've been seeing lots of fish being caught by the red house at the point near the bouy line at the northwest end of the lake. Try to setup about 30 feet from the point and cast far out straight east. Been seeing guys slay floating PB up from the bottom.

Wish I were there this weekend. Will be up next Fri-Mon.

Cheers,

Eric