Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: corona's 24 hour session???

The bite will pick up! Keep on going or them !!

really? mack and shrimp on the same hook?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    The bite will pick up! Keep on going or them !!
    yea i hope. Do u guys think it will be better this weekend? thinking of going for the 24 hour.

ya. put a lil piece of shrimp first and then mack. wut size and kind of hooks u use?

I use the baitholder hooks. Those have worked for me the last years. It's just that the cats they stocked were small too... Maybe next time their going to stock bigger ones. Do u fish corona for cats?

o. i use circle hooks and i still hooked up those lil small ones. i havent fished corona for cats yet. only sarl. ill b hitting up corna too.

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    That is stupid... They should let any 2 adults...
    i agree with this. if your still catching the same amount it makes no big deal...... i love the lake but the staff and rules need some touching up.

Quote Originally Posted by mjc89 View Post
    o. i use circle hooks and i still hooked up those lil small ones. i havent fished corona for cats yet. only sarl. ill b hitting up corna too.
    Yeah u should try it bro. Corona is a pretty good lake. That's mostly the only lake i fish.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman View Post
    i agree with this. if your still catching the same amount it makes no big deal...... i love the lake but the staff and rules need some touching up.
    yeah it is man, or they should at least do that deal they had about 2 summers ago. The $30 for the 24 hour. That was nice.

ya ill b goin to corona too. ima wait till they start stocking the bigger ones though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast