Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fairmount bass escapes!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fairmount bass escapes!

Hit the lake this morning for a couple hours. Met Old Pudd Fisher and SirBluegill there. I hooked and landed a nice bass, unhooked her, put her in my soft nylon shad net in the water so I could get my camera out of my bag, and I guess I did not realize the little hole I had in the net had gotten bigger. Out through the holes she went! No photo of this bass. Oh well, no big deal. At least I had a witness. Old Pudd Fisher was right there. The fish was not a giant, but about a 3 pounder. SirBluegill lived up to his name, catching quite a few Bluegill on his little ultralight lures.

Sir Bluegill and Old Pudd:

that is one freaking nice shot of Fairmount! Damn..what kind of camera are you using? Used to hit that spot with my kids during the afternoon hours after they were tired out from the kiddie parks nearby. Looks like the weather started to bring the moss level to an all time high. Hope it doesn't keep up. the fishes will start to die if that's the case.

Nice job Jeff! GJ on the bass. I really need to try fishing the rose garden side of Fairmount some more.

nice report Jeff, nice looking photo too

nice one for fairmont

Nice job on the bass. and real nice job on the picture.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

////To be used to display humor, while at the same time making a point to other posters

<sarcasm>Way to blow up the spot. Now all the poachers and their moms will be there, filling buckets up with bass! </sarcasm>

In all seriousness, that is a great photo and good information. I for one cannot wait for the bite at the month to explode. Tight lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mestre909 View Post

<sarcasm>Way to blow up the spot. Now all the poachers and their moms will be there, filling buckets up with bass! </sarcasm>
    actually thats being sardonic.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!