Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Trout King Worms Products

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    Yes I agree. A lil too short for dropshotting. I fish them as tails on my mini jigs or fish them just on a lead head. Drew's Custom Baits are PERFECT for dropshotting.
    Aint nothing perfecto man. Drew's are cool and more versatile for different species. TK has some bitchin' colors for sure. The orange/green and yellow/white with red flake are sweet.

I have used the TK worms dropshot, and they worked well for me.

The color combo's are awesome, and I can't wait to try some more of them out this season.

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    Not sure if they are or not.
    Im pretty sure they are. look at the right corner of the page... their logo is there.

Im pretty sure they are. look at the right corner of the page... their logo is there.
    Not seeing it? Is it on a different page then the forum? I see you guys, Lip Ripperz, fishinglakes, last chance, parchers, tradition, team 57, daveys locker, and pete on the right side

Not meaning to jump your thread ... but Trout King is up at the right hand corner on my screen ... FWIW

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234