Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Trout King Worms Products

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Legend View Post
    The jigs are pretty legit but the worms are too small in my opinion. Good colors they work good for a power mouse but suck for dropshotting. Are they a sponsor on the site now?
    Not sure if they are or not.

Go Trout King, Pat is a cool dude and his worms work!

Default Jmigfdhku

@ Vortec that explains why I can't find stuuf at Bass pro it's only for bass

@Endless definately Sulli is a cool cat

@ hulk just wondered cause everyone else that posts products etc without being a sponsor gets deleted or banned

those trout king worms are sick! perfect size for drop shotting, splitshotting, powermouse and you name it.

and the firetiger jig is sick too!

-Andy

[QUOTE=Urban Legend;586434@ hulk just wondered cause everyone else that posts products etc without being a sponsor gets deleted or banned[/QUOTE]

Thats why Fishtaco posted it and not trout king.

@ vanilla ice that's pretty much the same thing everyone knows the bite on guys are fishing for Pat this year. It's all good my box has some of his stuff in it....
    Last edited by Urban Legend; 10-22-2011 at 07:01 PM.

The jigs are pretty legit but the worms are too small in my opinion. Good colors they work good for a power mouse but suck for dropshotting. Are they a sponsor on the site now?
    Yes I agree. A lil too short for dropshotting. I fish them as tails on my mini jigs or fish them just on a lead head. Drew's Custom Baits are PERFECT for dropshotting.
    Last edited by the killa fish taco; 10-24-2011 at 10:26 AM.

never used them before how do you fish em.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

@ vanilla ice that's pretty much the same thing everyone knows the bite on guys are fishing for Pat this year. It's all good my box has some of his stuff in it....
    Which amounts to advertising ...

These worms are great, I've used these worms for dropshoting and had great success at the local lakes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast