Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S.W. A. T Shore Ocean Striper Slay Fest DD 9 Times Over

The wife's sister is now living in Jersey and she wants to go visit. I told her of some killer fish back there and that's the only way she was gonna get me to go. Now when she ask I am gonna say look at TTO's post and where's the plane tickets?
    Great Job showing what the Westcoast SWAT can do. You KILLED em.

Hahhahahahahahaha you put those haters to shame !!!
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! bASTARDS !!

Congrats man and thats how you do it !! Thanks for sharing !!

Awesome report and pics! I love the last two trunk photos, those are classic!!!!!!

b

great report. Love the pics..

on a side note... what a small world - I used to hang out with your girlfriends cousin Eric.... He posted that same pic on his fb.

You will give the locals competition just about anywhere you go Jonathan. If you can catch toads out of the city park lakes in Socal you can catch toads anywhere. After a day like that it kind of makes it hard to go back to fishing <==DVL==<. The bar has been raised on best day of striper fishing.. Just going to have to try hard beat it..

JerryG

You will give the locals competition just about anywhere you go Jonathan. If you can catch toads out of the city park lakes in Socal you can catch toads anywhere. After a day like that it kind of makes it hard to go back to fishing <==DVL==<. The bar has been raised on best day of striper fishing.. Just going to have to try hard beat it..

JerryG

Quote Originally Posted by huukup12 View Post
    Pigs...Jonathan...
    I got to try it one of these days...
    thx, j
    You definately should we should charter a FNN fishing trip out there and put the wood to the fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by ityperx View Post
    Is there any differences between the salt water one vs the fresh water in terms of taste and textures? I've been out to the east coast before but never had a chance to fish for them.
    They taste pretty much the sam with a little less fat content.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Dude , take me with you next time!!!
    Fantastic S.W.A.T. report Jonathan, and YES, it pays off being prepared!
    Post up a pic of that toad Calico that you caught.
    I should be back in town next weekend, if conditions looks good, let's hit the surf bro.
    I never thought I would ever go to Delaware for any reason but now I cant wait to go back. If I do youll be the first person i call to join in on the slay session we would have out there.

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Dang Jonathan,
    Those are some very nice looking stripers.
    I've yet to catch one but looking forward to it.
    What did you do with the fish?
    Seems like you had a good time back east.
    How did you do in the gambling department?!
    Thanks for the cool report,
    Robert
    <><
    What did I do with the fish I returned the car with the fish in the trunk. j/p
    I had no need for stripers since my freezer is stacked from DVL so my girlfriends family kept all the fish they were estatic, the ones who live in LA even flew some back home.
    The gambling department I was down a litte but had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Awesome report there buddy!
    Way to represent the team. Pretty much....Your name says it all brotha. Those horseshoe crabs give me the creeps. They look like some kind of alien parasite....LOL
    Just make sure you didn't leave any SWAT evidence behind in that rental car that can be traced back to the team!
    Striper homocide at it's best!
    LOL......The curado on the ugly stick with cork condoms would have made me laugh also but hey....I like YOUR STYLE!
    I'm sure Arthur is going nuts........I think it's about time that SWAT goes INTERNATIONAL
    Thanks for sharing an awesome experience with us!
    Yea those horseshoe crabs look crazy they look like the predator.
    As far as the ugly sticks i had to keep the plastic on them because I kept it ghetto and returned them after "IT AINT EASY BEING GHETTO". LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    The wife's sister is now living in Jersey and she wants to go visit. I told her of some killer fish back there and that's the only way she was gonna get me to go. Now when she ask I am gonna say look at TTO's post and where's the plane tickets?
    Great Job showing what the Westcoast SWAT can do. You KILLED em.
    When she books the tickets tell her to book me one as well "Bring me with you".

Quote Originally Posted by dfisher View Post
    great report. Love the pics..

on a side note... what a small world - I used to hang out with your girlfriends cousin Eric.... He posted that same pic on his fb.
    It is a small world, what is your name bro? The funny thing is Eric just texted me asking when are we going fishing again? He's having withdraws already I think we got another hooked fisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryG View Post

JerryG
    I think the only place I might be able to scratch the toad striper itch is San Antonio now. Lake San Antonio her we go...

Hey Jonathan,
    We should plan a SWAT trip to Delaware & PEI bluefin trip...oh...but i'm not a member of the elite SWAT Team...
    Sir WingNut - what is the membership cost these dayz.............
    thx, j

Quote Originally Posted by huukup12 View Post
    Hey Jonathan,
    We should plan a SWAT trip to Delaware & PEI bluefin trip...oh...but i'm not a member of the elite SWAT Team...
    Sir WingNut - what is the membership cost these dayz.............
    thx, j
    The S.W.A.T. membership is free, but getting in is no easy task, by invitation only...
    But if you've got Jonathan as a reference, you're well on your way.
    Last edited by Wingnut; 05-22-2011 at 02:00 PM.

That is a cool report !
    Representing Socal and S.W.A.T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast