Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some bass starting to bite! all Caught and Released

Default Some bass starting to bite! all Caught and Released

Fishing has been good on dropshot so far! i have just started this and found out it's almost like trout fishing but with a bigger worm and sinker!

Caught a total of 25 bass but only got in on some pics because it was such a frenzy my friend caught 32 bass boy was it fun! colors were morning dawn and mm3?

btw tackle was gl2 on okuma diablo 4lbs test fishing near tree's and sunken tree's hooks were glock worm hooks fished dropshot for weedless action. I got stuck in the tree's so many times and thought i was done fore but when i got free the bite was right after so it's apparent that the fish were in reaction bite style.

Nice fishes. I've notice that a lot of the bites are based on reaction. Plastics for me have been doing the job as well. I've seen guys out there throwing rapalas and various cranks for nada. Once again job well done.

what lake is this?

nice job! and most of my strikes have been the same way on plastics

Man..nice bottle of chainsaw/2 cycle motor oil in the background. Crap..if the fishes don't get killed by plastics we're shoving into the water, they're killed by crap load of oils tossed in by the lazies. Nice catches by the way.

Looks like in the last picture there is a bass busting shad or fry? The lower right corner of the pic.

Default Yeah.....What Lake?

Yeah, I would like to know what lake this is? I don't like my fish pre oiled! I'm not into drunk'n, well lubed bass..........

Puddingstone-

Its at a local runoff , not too sure on the name but its near a wash on daines. We had to hike down in there in an island

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast