Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: snake

Here here to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    How's this one for ya? Don't leave your house if you have no respect for life. People are the sole cause of destruction of nature. Yes, I am making that statement.
    And to top it off, since my neighbor's and my house got broken into on the same day, while I was out, and barely coming back with a 6.5" hunter's knife for the weekends' fun, don't break into the house that can get yourself killed. I nearly get the chance to slice those 3 buttholes' necks if they didn't jump the fence to run away..Cops would have give me a high five to eliminate 3 coach roaches of the human society.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    trim the damn bushes, remove thatch, and stop paying illegals to half-arse it for ya
    Hey they do good work for a hundred a month. lol
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Hey they do good work for a hundred a month. lol
    Llook what they did to me!!

I've been battling these nasty nasty EVIL weeds viciously, and they're kicking my ***. Landscapers brought it with them, and now my entire yard is infested.. They bolt up FAST, sending up 3' seedheads in TWO days!

This is why i hate landscapers, they never wash their tools, and they spread weeds! It's a real pain in the *** when Im the only one doing yardwork, and some douchebags blow crap in my yard. I should know, I was one for a while myself!

This plant is NASTY. if you see any pop up, uproot them immediately!!

Even Glyphosate failed!!

lmao what are we talking about??? Oh yeah the snake well at least he wasnt hooked then released to mend its wound right RIGHT.. This can go on for ever.And before someone goes picking up a snake Ive heard rattlers are cross breeding with non venomous so think twice

Quote Originally Posted by pelon951 View Post
    lmao what are we talking about??? Oh yeah the snake well at least he wasnt hooked then released to mend its wound right RIGHT.. This can go on for ever.And before someone goes picking up a snake Ive heard rattlers are cross breeding with non venomous so think twice
    Wait..wait..I know they're genetically compatible, but venom gene cross with a non-venomous species don't produce venomous off-springs..or have the natural selection went berzerko on me in the past decade?

Just what i heard from some guy dont know if its true just sayin becareful

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianGuy View Post
    Wait..wait..I know they're genetically compatible, but venom gene cross with a non-venomous species don't produce venomous off-springs..or have the natural selection went berzerko on me in the past decade?
    It is impossible to cross-breed species of different genus. For instance, You cannot hybridize a garter snake with a Rattlesnake.

This is false. They arent genetically compatible.

Gopher snakes, king snakes, and other colubrids can only breed with other colubrids.

Rattlesnakes, Cottonmouths, and Copperheads can only breed with other Pit Vipers.

A rattlesnake and a Gopher snake are so vastly different, it's literally akin to trying to breed an eagle with a hummingbird. Just wont work =P

Quote Originally Posted by pelon951 View Post
    maybe we get sculpin and large mouth breeding too that would be awesome

This is false. They arent genetically compatible.
    I dunno.....

I once heard of a Terminator impregnating a Maid

I don't know. With all the pollutions introduced into the environment, the key genomes that prevent the crossbreeding may be missing, and allowing weird cross-overs and mutants to be produced. But, I'm not a biologist..just a mad scientist *LOL*

A rattlesnake and a Gopher snake are so vastly different, it's literally akin to trying to breed an eagle with a hummingbird. Just wont work =P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast