Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eisenhower park body found

Default Eisenhower park body found

I just saw on the news , they found a body of a dead man floating in the lake this morning , a resident walking around the lake at 6 am this morning saw the man floating at the edge of the lake face down. So far no cause of death has been determined. That is the second body in 7 months.

I hope it was not the body of Osama bin Laden because as we all know **** will float

Quote Originally Posted by catchaser View Post
    I hope it was not the body of Osama bin Laden because as we all know **** will float
    It wasn't Bin Ladin's body because he's still alive. You know the government took him into custody and just using the buried at sea story as a cover up. But speaking of bodies, I fished Hansen Dam one day and spoke to a fellow angler and he told me that they've found a few bodies there in the past. The fishing area is pretty decent and clean but once you step out...you're in the hood!

if the body was floating, it must have been there for quite a while...

Sad..

wow another dead body? wtf is going on in that neighborhood, its supposed to be a good city...

Largemouth?

Quote Originally Posted by dfisher View Post
    wow another dead body? wtf is going on in that neighborhood, its supposed to be a good city...
    It is a nice city... Unfortunately over the last few years the bum population has gone up at the park. They friggin pass out drunk and/or fall in the damn lake. At least that's what happened last time. Why the cops let them just hang out there all the time is beyond me. And it's the same guys there all the time! It's obvious that they're not just visiting the park...

What a coincidence that the 2 park lakes "Peck Rd. and Eisenhower" with the highest density of bums, have had multiple drowning deaths in the past few years. I wish the police that cover these two lakes would get rid of the bums. It's uncomfortable being around these drunken, druggy bums when trying to fish. I can only imagine how family's feel when bringing the kids to the park and seeing these people but hey I guess it's a sign of the times we're in.
    Last edited by Dr. MindBendo; 05-13-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MindBendo View Post
    I wish the police that cover these two lakes would get rid of the bums.
    Apparently the lake is handling the over population themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Apparently the lake is handling the over population themselves.
    Anaheim and orange are getting very bad. there's a massive gang war going on right now. Someone got shot multiple times right by my house on the 8th, and died. Right in front of a school and church.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast