Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Polarized glasses

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Perhaps I could of phrased that a bit differently. Maybe it wasn't so much the thread as the 5 pages of douchebaggery, self grandising, and faux self importance that ensued
    Fair enough, I'll give you that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Fair enough, I'll give you that one.

im jumping in here just o say that polarized is the way to go. significant advantages come up each trip. if you are on the fence, just buy em!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Says the person who created this gem:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ve-ever-driven

Thanks a lot, Vin Diesel.

You have a mouth on you I don't know if you can fish but I know that you sure as hell can debate! Subltety and hard nosed sarcasm seem to be in your quiver and I am enjoying it. More then anything though I see truth in your posts so far. If you can fish like you can talk..

I baught some polarized glasses from Walmart for 4 dollars and I had them for a while and they do the job but I'm broke.Just my 1 cent I don't have two pennies

i bought the oakley fuel cell last summer, best pair of glasses ive ever owned. Go to a sunglass hut or whatever and ask if you can demo any polarized pair of glasses, they'll have you look at a picture on the wall with regular glasses and it looks the same, put on polarized and u see all the crazy colors its cool. Also oakley has strong frames and if you ever scratch a lens the can replace them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456