Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Help please! Pontoon or float tube

Default Help please! Pontoon or float tube

Im thinking of getting either a float tube (fish cat or odc 420) or a pontoon boat (odc lt) any suggestions and or expierences with either of the products i mentioned. Any input will be gratly apprciated...thanks in advance.

Forum: General Discussion
    Post General non-fishing topics here.

you could have p.m. me bro you dont have to be such a prick about it...im just a fisherman trying to get some inputs from other fellow fishermen!...last time i checked this wasnt your website...if you dont have any input on the question i asked then dont reply...this is a float tube and yaker forum! and my question was about both!

Quote Originally Posted by 6two6fishing View Post
    Im thinking of getting either a float tube (fish cat or odc 420) or a pontoon boat (odc lt) any suggestions and or expierences with either of the products i mentioned. Any input will be gratly apprciated...thanks in advance.
    What are you planning to fish for? Bass, Trout? Which lakes?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Forum: General Discussion
    Post General non-fishing topics here.
    Don't know what thats about, but he's in the right forum....

Both bass and trout...just local lakes...any advise will help thanks
    Last edited by 6two6fishing; 06-05-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6two6fishing View Post
    Both bass and trout...for trout corona lake and bass the lower lagoon and othe local lakes...any advise will help thanks
    Just go with one of the float tubes then.

Ive had the fish cat ,still have my odc 420. Personally I would go with the odc because its A bigger tube and has alot more storage for your gear. Dont get me wrong the fc4 was nice , but I like having the storage and size of the odc 420. They both have good customer service (odc gave a free cover when i ripped mine)and(creek co sent me new bladder when a friend over inflated and split mine) so they are both good

I love my ODC 1018 rontoon boat and will keep it forever. Easy to set up, fast on the water, (for an inflatable) runs all day on a battery charge or rows easily, can stand up and fish, can haul a ton of gear and my fat ***, and is very comfy with the raised swivel seat. It's been everywhere on Perris.