Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch and Deceased, Lake Perris 5/14

nice to hear some logic from everybody. except toonatangler. Oh and toonatangler that comment about put that bass back so one of your 50 kids can catch them in the future. wow now resorting to racism. your not a douche.
    Last edited by fish-o-haulic; 05-17-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

nice catch
    -bb

What he forgot to mention is that he caught the bass on one of those bluegills.

lol... calm down guys.. but man seeing that bass all tore up was sad.. i could have done a WAY better filet job

Quote Originally Posted by Trial and Error View Post
    What he forgot to mention is that he caught the bass on one of those bluegills.
    Bit of a jump off the deep end don't you think? I follow your logic but if fishing for bluegill with worms or something like that it is completely feasible that you would catch a LMB, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwhitemax View Post
    why kill bass...won't u agree? its a game fish not for the dinner plate
    They taste bad.

It's his fish, he can do with it what he wants.

Ha Ha I was the first person to bash them!! I could care less if you keep bass or not, I just wanted some excitment on this rainy unfishable day Im having. And the racial comment, Im full blooded latino so dont worry about me being a racist Whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonaTangler View Post
    Ha Ha I was the first person to bash them!! I could care less if you keep bass or not, I just wanted some excitment on this rainy unfishable day Im having. And the racial comment, Im full blooded latino so dont worry about me being a racist Whitey.
    you had me going there for a minute. hahahalol
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonaTangler View Post
    I just want to say Im Latino and this dum-bass doesnt speak for all of us.This is a FISHING FORUM so leave the Drama for Osama.
    Last edited by Fat Tony; 05-17-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
    I just want to say Im Latino and this dum-bass doesnt speak for all of us.This is a FISHING FORUM so leave the Drama for Osama.
    Lol dum-bass thats a good one. Your right I dont speak for Fat Tony

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast