Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch and Deceased, Lake Perris 5/14

Jesus man you didnt have enough to eat with the hundred bluegill you killed? Put the bass back so one of your 50 kids can fish in the future! I can understand eating it if it was the only fish you had gotten but common use some common sense next time.

lol, pretty awesome report. Wow, more people asking how it tasted then thread jack b.s. ? Well done FNN looks like we're all on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonaTangler View Post
    Jesus man you didnt have enough to eat with the hundred bluegill you killed? Put the bass back so one of your 50 kids can fish in the future! I can understand eating it if it was the only fish you had gotten but common use some common sense next time.
    dont post if you don't like it, IT'S A FISHING SITE and he posted a FISH REPORT.

Common sense? What does common sense have to do with eating an occasional bass?

This was bound to happen you guys really need to check your LMB insanity occasionally, one LMB is not going to affect the future of your kids fishing. Posting this stuff just for the sake of being the guy that called the LMB eating fisherman out is just out of control.

Who gets to be the 1st to call out the guy keeping one LMB, I DID I DID I'M THE MAN!

Sorry Tangler but it really waters down the message when you call guys out like this, makes you guys sound over the top and takes away your message of C&R.

why kill bass...won't u agree? its a game fish not for the dinner plate

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwhitemax View Post
    he only took it home he said because his wife asked him to otherwise he would have released it.
    Its one bass so what. Let me guess whats runing through your head. Oh that guy ate a bass im gonna call him out on it so when some one else who shares my opinion comes to look at my post he congradulate me or something. Well your wrong you just look like a douche bag. besides he said his wife asked him to bring it home. so you might wana hone you reading comprehension skills and then go back and read the thread again.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

woa, you're madder than Maria Shriver!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwhitemax View Post
    You mean like trout, stripers, salmon, catfish etc....

Where did you get the idea that they are "not for the dinner plate"?

This is where it get's a little crazy these days, LMB's are cool fish to catch without a doubt but so are a lot of species of "Game Fish", now because I feel the need these days to clarify my position I do not keep LMB's but I accept that others have the right to keep them without getting grief on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You mean like trout, stripers, salmon, catfish etc....

Where did you get the idea that they are "not for the dinner plate"?

This is where it get's a little crazy these days, LMB's are cool fish to catch without a doubt but so are a lot of species of "Game Fish", now because I feel the need these days to clarify my position I do not keep LMB's but I accept that others have the right to keep them without getting grief on the Internet.
    thank you seal. i dont know how many times on the internet and real life i have to tell people this. Lmb are a fish just like every other fish, and not to down them or the people that fish them but they arent special. I could name like two or three other fish that fight better get bigger and are easier and cheaper to catch. again not to dimean lmb or the people that fish for them, just making a point.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Now here's my 2 cents...legally he can keep it and eat as long as it's of legal size. Unfortunately us anglers would prefer to C&R any LMBs for future game. I know it's frowned upon for someone to keep a LMB but it's legal unless clearly stated by some lakes. No rules broken here just the unspoken commandment of...THOU SHALL NOT EAT LARGEMOUTH BASS!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast