Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: green valley/arrowbear lake

damn.. yea i went there about a month ago and fished it for about an hour.. saw a small bass dead and it gt me excited, also do you think there r fish further up the stream?

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    damn.. yea i went there about a month ago and fished it for about an hour.. saw a small bass dead and it gt me excited, also do you think there r fish further up the stream?
    I don't think there is, but maybe there are some pools, that never dried up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    This was from the heavy rains this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcqcdRvxNTs

so is gvl free to fish before the 20th?... never been there before

wow dude that looked crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by Piss on Myspace View Post
    so is gvl free to fish before the 20th?... never been there before
    $10.00 charge before the 20th. One day left!

$10? It was free before..... They don't charge before because they have no concessions around the lake.

Is Green Valley stocked during the winter, or just during the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    $10? It was free before..... They don't charge before because they have no concessions around the lake.
    New policy this year. Check their website. It says it on there. Nonetheless, it won't matter after today. Tomorrow, it will be $15 per permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rot8 View Post
    New policy this year. Check their website. It says it on there. Nonetheless, it won't matter after today. Tomorrow, it will be $15 per permit.
    Think it started just a week or two ago, because I have had friends going up there and not being charged at all...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast