Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood Lake

Default Silverwood Lake

5/14/11 Small Club Tourney at Silverwood.

Yesterday we had a small club tourney, about 10 boats, on Saturday and had a pretty good result. Almost everyone had a limit despite the crazy, windy weather. I was able to pick up a nice bedding bass that went 6lb 2oz and another one later in the day that 4lb 5oz. I caught about 14 fish and culled the rest. This is one of my best days at Silverwood. I got all my fish on the drop shot and jigs. No reaction bite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silverwood Tourny 5-14.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	30551  

Nice job out there... for some reason that pic doesn't do your fish justice because it looked a lot bigger in person (get a closeup next time).

those r some fat bellies!

Man that is a nice boat you are standing by, O and the fish are alright. LOL good job Eric you smashed on all of us.

Congratulations! Think I saw you over in Cleghorn, my day was not like yours though from shore.

Default Nice job eric

I'll post the pic's up for you so everyone will get a good look. on the original pic they look fat...

Haha, thanks guys. I am happy I did good on my home lake! haha Thanks Seal for the few tips. Hope to see you out there one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman1974 View Post
    Man that is a nice boat you are standing by, O and the fish are alright. LOL good job Eric you smashed on all of us.
    Haha too bad the person who owns that boat took 4th for the past couple tourneys lol haha

Congrats Eric!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast