Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: RSM Lake 5/15/11

Default RSM Lake 5/15/11

Had a fun day with my Boy Nathan. Just starting to really get him into fishing. He is loving it! His first fish today he yelled so loud i swear half of the lake heard him. People at the resteraunts across the lake cheered for him.

Heres is the first one, it was all baiting and unhooking for me so this is the only one i got a pic of.

It was a fun day. I didnt feel like buying worms so i grabbed a hot dog out of the fridge and that is what we caught them on. 8 total sunfish nothing to large best went close to 8". But if anyone wants to bring their kids fishing this is the place.

<><
    KP

Cool, used to work down the street and walked around the lake at lunch time. Should have brought a pole then.

Don't like buying worms or are creeped out by them like a girl?

Nice job getting your boy on some fish. I grew up catching lots of bluegills at Lake Piru. Just keep your boy on catching any fish and he will love fishing forever. Good job.

b

Quote Originally Posted by theclayishone View Post
    Don't like buying worms or are creeped out by them like a girl?
    So you came over from the Darkside(Bloody Decks)!

Worms are freaky man, and to quote a great movie "I had a bad experience..."

<><
    KP

lol Im actually watching that movie right now.