Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shock & Awe... S.W.A.T. Drops The Hammer in the South. Saturday 5/14/11

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDK what else to say...excellent!!

GD

Wow, what a day!! I've never fished structure like that on a beach before! Robert, thanks for giving that intel to Arthur. We put it to very good use.

Arthur, thank you for the invite, glad I could make it there to hammer those hali's with you bro! Thank you for lunch too, that really hit the spot. We definitely showed the enemy whats up, didn't we!

Sid, it was nice meeting and fishing with you. Hope to fish with you again in the future!

Sid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Sid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    You make me feel young BOB.....

Default These guys are no joke!!

I pulled up that morning and a couple locals perchers (Kaipo and Mike) told me I better get on it and represent because our beach was being attacked by a highly trained killing squad. I worked down to take a closer look and recognized Wingnut from his post on here...I knew the beach was going to take many casualities...
    Wingnut, I had met Robert a few weeks back in the same area I saw you guys at yesterday and we have fished it a few times. That's pretty much my local spot that I fish 3-5 times a week. I usually do pretty good there but have to say that I have never seen that beach taken by storm as it was yesterday!!! I spent more time watching you guys pulling them left and right then I spent fishing..it was a spectacular sight to see...Hope to get the chance to fish with you guys some time in the future..I will send you a PM with my contact info and whenever you are in the area...or within a 50 mile drive... ....let me know!!

Damn bro, your girl can cook. Making me hungry, i'm going to lunch now.
    Everybody got two legal flatties each, now that's a great surf fishing session.
    SWAT rules the surf.

Umm, hold on Arthur, I'm checking out Google Earth to see where the heck that was down south here!

Well, you never dissapoint me Arthur, Great job SWAT Team, I'm jealous!

Congrats on another great victory men.

Amazing job all three of you!!!!
    6 legals in the same spot we were the day before wowee you guys tore it up!
    We would've caught more but we wanted to save some for you guys... jk!!
    Very nice job out there and hopefully we can all fish together soon!

What a session you guys had. If that indeed is the spot I've been to a few times, I dove it a couple weeks ago to see what the structure and troughs looked like. The place is loaded with hali's half buried in the sand. The troughs are bait magnets, everything gets pulled into them with the surge and loads them up. In about 6 feet of water I dove to pick up a dead lobster in one of these troughs and spooked the largest halibut I've ever seen in person, had to be 36-40 inches, scared the snot out of me. Stayed out for about 3 hours looking for WSB, but didn't see any. Lots of rays and leos in the shallows as well. Tight lines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast