Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyramid trip from hell 5/11/11

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    When it rains is pours... We've all heard the saying and have all had it happen to us.

All you can do now is fix the problems and get back out there!

Getting passed the bad days makes the good days out on the water even better!
    yes sir! cant wait to get back out there!

No disrespect or accusation of dummyness intended, but since your a new to this boat owner, double check that the throttle/gear linkage is infact in nuetral.

I have seen that happen...

AHEM!!! cough cough!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    No disrespect or accusation of dummyness intended, but since your a new to this boat owner, double check that the throttle/gear linkage is infact in nuetral.

I have seen that happen...

AHEM!!! cough cough!!
    haha, yeah i was in neutral. I hooked the boat up yesterday to the hose in my backyard. boat struggled to start at first, but it was turning over. then it fired up. i tried shutting it off and back on about 5 times. no problem, ran great, and was turning over like a brand new boat. maybe the engine has to be ran for a long time for the problem to occur? guess ill find out when i get back on the lake again!

Sorry to hear that tale, man.

Only been to that lake once as a kid. Caught the smallest fish I've ever seen caught. Super duper was as big as him. If these are the reports I get can't imagine I'm headed back.

I'm sure that's the last you'll see of such luck, though :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12