Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: So close but yet so far!

Default So close but yet so far!

so I was on my way home from watching tha angels give the game away. It was a disappointment. Any who, I had just got the 105 from the 605 and an a-hole motorcycle had his high beams on. I speeded up to get some distance between us and what do you know. I look in my mirror and there is a CHP squad car with his Christmas lights on. I was only a quarter mile from my exit to get home. So i exit the freeway and pull over on the side of the road. They question me and ask me if I had anything to drink. I let them know that I only had one and they test me. I passed all there test with flying colors. I tell them that my anniversary was yesterday and they ask me if I wanted a moving violation for speeding or a fix it for not having the current reg sticker. I chose the fix it. All they gave me was the fix it and sent me on my way. I couldn't be any happier.

Well, maybe I could if the angel's didn't give the game away.
    all in all, it was a good night.

Wow bro what a crazy night. First you watch Jepson throw a wild pitch on a intentional walk and then you get pulled over. Bummer. At least you only got a fix it ticket.

Yeah, I got really lucky.
    My buddy just told me that his brother wasn't so lucky. He got pulled over for speeding and got some silver bracelets and a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by .:LOLLY:. View Post
    Yeah, I got really lucky.
    My buddy just told me that his brother wasn't so lucky. He got pulled over for speeding and got some silver bracelets and a vacation.
    That is one expensive vacation!