Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2lb LMB at Kenneth Han Park

Default 2lb LMB at Kenneth Han Park

Hit up KHP today and caught this litle guy
    Ok not a 2 pounder just a baby , but it will be someday if pepole would practice c/r when it came to Bass. This post is for the the gentleman I made to throw his bass back before it died in his bucket.
    Thank you for that
    >

Good stuff buddy.
    +1 to you

Good looking out skylarjames! That bass shouldn't of even made it into that guy's bucket, it's not even of legal size to keep. At least you were able to save the fish and it will live and grow for another day.

Is that the bass u made the guy release? Or did u make the guy release a legal sized bass? Please add a few more details. :)

I'm totally a 100% C&R bass fisherman, but u can't make someone release a fish if its legal.

brian

Quote Originally Posted by bman90278 View Post
    Is that the bass u made the guy release? Or did u make the guy release a legal sized bass? Please add a few more details. :)

I'm totally a 100% C&R bass fisherman, but u can't make someone release a fish if its legal.

brian
    Ohhhhhh yes you can :-)

" Oh Im so sorry sir, I accidentally unclipped your stringer/dumped your bucket. I apologize....You know its in the fisheries best interest anyway...feel free to keep a full limit of trout sir! Thank you for bieng so understanding....Im sooooo clumsy these days!"
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 05-11-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post

" Oh Im so sorry sir, I accidentally unclipped your stringer/dumped your bucket. I apologize....You know its in the fisheries best interest anyway...feel free to keep a full limit of trout sir! Thank you for bieng so understanding....Im sooooo clumsy these days!"
    "Did I do that?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erkel.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	30451  

Ahh, good to see the Ole Crow is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post

LOL, as funny as that is, I'd like to hear it from the OP. :)

brian

The one in my hand was my hook up it was so tiny but put up a fight like crazy. Caught it in the pond above the waterfall.

I understand where u are coming from, but taking a legal fish from someone is actually against the law. Just be careful!

b

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast