Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Official Religion Thread

I can't help but think that while being hysterically funny there's some sort of meaning I'm trying to pick up from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    You are downright embarrassing yourself. I am getting a kick out of this. I only read your first paragraph and I decided to print the thread for some of my fellow staff here. One guy in the lab has you pegged as a Google housewife....HILARIOUS. Even your avatar is confrontational. 325lbs? Im thinking so.

Now we are all getting a kick out of it! You are now a celebrity as Ive decided to pin up your posts on the college BB. PROOF YOU NEED AN EDUCATION...followed by your words. Oh, that includes ALL of your posts in this thread. At least we all got a laugh! Actually...LOTS of them.

Thanks!
    (1) 512-472-2255 Since you're a "professor" and so "smart", why not give this number a call? How about you share your views with these gentlemen? I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear you mentally masturbate.

May 22, 2011 04:30 PM is their next live show, call at that time, and to prove it's you, leave the name stormcrow.
    Last edited by smokehound; 05-13-2011 at 11:16 AM.

wingnut please lock this. i beg of you. put the lock on this.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

I agree, before smokehound says something SO outrageously stupid, his computer explodes.

This is Hilarious! I bet he has veins sticking out of his forehead like Michael Bolton

Ive seen your kind come and go....blah, blah, blah...Internet tough guy. Ill be at DVL Saturday AND Sunday. Come down and visit...bring your attitude if you wish...Im always happy to say hi and shake hands and talk fishing...but if you bring the type of aggression and personal attacks you bring here, you should bring someone to drive you home too. Just in case.

I just added smokehound and lady quagga to the ignore list. Perhaps you two can go to the gym and pump each other. On the other hand....in true Darwinian fashion, neither of you should breed. You can continue to use a fishing forum to debate your confined thoughts with each other. Ill be speaking at a conference in June. Best of luck.

I think Ive said all Im going to say in this thread.....

I wash my hands and my feet of you.
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 05-13-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    The younger Jewish guys turns to the older Jewish guy and says "C,mon, Dad, are we gonna screw around or play golf?"
    Your wit is as sharp as Occam's razor!

Interestingly enough, looks like someone simply couldn't take his ball and go home. I found this gem in my personal messages:

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow
    Ive decided to take this to a private message but Im going to be VERY clear. Dont EVER attack me personally in a forum again. Or I will unleash a verbal barage that you will be FORCED to answer for on a daily basis on this website.

If you disagree, simply say so and move on. Trying to question my ability or qualifications is pathetic and will get you nothing but trouble in this forum. I will defend myself at your expense. Yes, Ive done that to people before. Then, sooner or later I see them at some event and I say: "Hey, arent you the ******* who called me this, that and the other online?" And I watch them quiver and walk away as uncomfortably as possible.

Learn some proper behavior...I dont have to lay out 5 pages to present my "cohesive thought" which I am FULLY CAPABLE of doing on a fishing forum. You are laughable.

I dont appreciate your attacks and I will fight back. You should know. Take your verbal attacks to your kids or husband.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 05-13-2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Khaaaaaaaaaan!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112