Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simi valley?

Rancho Simi as stated. I know of another spot thats in the area but I dont wanna post it on here becuz alot of poeple may rip it off and start taking the hogs out. PM me if you want more info.

North of In N Out, Duck pond/golf course. Has bass.
    Good luck. Legal to fish. Not easy to catch there but good for sharpening your skills.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-13-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks again fellas. Cant wait to get out there! Went out to my fav spot on wednesday, started off slow, but then towards the afternoon, me and my buddy started seeing alot of lmb poppin up to the surface to grab a mouth full of fry, so we started throwing some rapalas, but nothin. I switched to senkos, and would cast a few feet from where the jump was and as soon as the senko hit the bottom BAM!! Hooked up! That went on for about 45 min, total, we caught 6 fish in that time! Total fish count for the day 14 LMB!! Lol it was great. More like hunting tho, cuz we were waiting for the jumps, then casting! Cant wait to do that again!!

Default Need some info

Hey guys, I'll b working today up on Grimes Cyn rd north of Moorpark. I want to hit up a legal spot for bass on my way home. I'll be taking the 118 east when off. Can someone pm me a spot? May we can meet up?
    Last edited by bman90278; 06-07-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12