Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Dvl 4/25/11

Default Dvl 4/25/11

Headed out to the lake today with my friend Dave. Got on the water by about 10 or so. We managed about 20 - 25 fish. The first 15 were all dinks with a few keepers here and there. (1 - 2 lbs) Then by about 3 oclock or so we found a good bite and got about 10 fish in our last hour and a half on the water.our all keepers (2-3lbs). Sorry no pics, none of the fish were picture worthy. They all came on various colors and sizes worms (mostly Roboworm) between 10-25 feet.

-Eric

thanks for the info.. any boils?? ill be heading out on foot this time tomorrow

no boils...yet

Eric,

That sounds similar to most of my recent trips out there. Good late afternoon bite, but nothing over 3-pounds in the whole days bunch. Good work out there. Im assuming going by the law of averages after a guy catches enough 1-3 pounders that a real big one is bound to swim by eventually.

I use them for bait, LOL whats up Eric, lets go out Friday you and Dave and me and Don. Lets see who the reel fisherman are : )

A throwdown!?!

Baha, I wish I could James but I'm leaving for Mammoth on Friday for the Trout Opener! How about next Monday?

Oh ya, I forgot to mention, when I was out there the other day I caught this little dink and while I was reeling him in I looked down and saw a huge shadow chasing it up. I thought I was in the ocean for a second, I loosen to drag to let the bass back down and a huge like 25lb striper was chasing to the boat while I was reeling it in. That fish was MASSIVE!!! All I had was my Punker so I threw it out, but no luck.

Sweet! Ya give me a call, we need to go out. Have a good time.