Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 4/21 pudd

Default 4/21 pudd

Hey guys, I fished the pudd for the first time this year. I got to the lake around 2, there was no one at the gate. I said to myself, cool just saved me $10. I walked the east shore and fished for about 2 hours and caught 2 small males on fat ika. That seems to be the bait that always works for me at this lake. I ran into some dudes that caught a nice male that went straight to the stringer. I don't really have problem with people keeping bass unless its big girls, but I thought this was interesting cause all I have been reading on fnn is how these asians come poach and keep all the bass. Well these guys were white and from what I could hear, they have been doing this for a bit. People around didn't really seem to care at all. So I was just picturing if these guys were asians. Then some more angry fnners bitching here again? It was just an interesting thought. It was a fun quick session, might head out again before there's more algae in the water. Tight lines and bass nuggets!
    Last edited by 4g63power; 04-21-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Nice job on the fish. I'll have to try an ika again. Robo's and Senkos have been producing about 1 small fish each time I go.

The gate has been open for about a month, atleast. Thats why I get out there almost every day, even if its just an hour.

Sad to hear of a nice bass being taken, but what can you do when its legal? I expect it anytime anyone catches a fish at Pudd now... Thats why the lake is so terrible most days.

Was cool and surprised to hear a dad explain to his little kid about catch and release when the kid couldn't understand why he saw me throw a fish back.

Hope to see you out there!