Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pudd pricks!

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    there were these 2 pricks on a bass tracker or a ranger being total dick heads. They went full blast right by us not even 10 feet away. im calling the cops right away or whoever is suppose to do there job around there.
    What color was there boat and were you able to make out the CF#'s since they were only 10 feet away? Next time if this happens again, you can drive over to the lifeguard house/shack (The old boat rental docks) just North of Sailboat Cove and alert and report it to the lifeguards (They are like your lake police for the PUDD) and they will definitely get on it quick and straighten them out with a warning and record there information so if they get caught doing it again, they will get a citation.

Also, Congrats on that beautiful "PUDD" Pig.

Tight Lines....

JW

Quote Originally Posted by jw4Bassing View Post
    What color was there boat and were you able to make out the CF#'s since they were only 10 feet away? Next time if this happens again, you can drive over to the lifeguard house/shack (The old boat rental docks) just North of Sailboat Cove and alert and report it to the lifeguards (They are like your lake police for the PUDD) and they will definitely get on it quick and straighten them out with a warning and record there information so if they get caught doing it again, they will get a citation.

Also, Congrats on that beautiful "PUDD" Pig.

Tight Lines....

JW
    Thanks for the kind words and the info man. Ill defenitely do that next time if i c those guys pulling that again. The CF numbers would of been easily readible they were so close when they buzzed by but i wasnt thinking about that at the time. When i saw them buzz by all i was thinking is if they hit a wake and it turns there boat just a little to the right me and my friend are freakn dead. U know the wake that shoots out the sides when you take off quick? That ALMOST flew right over us. Defenitely got misted by the bastards. If i c them out there in my dads champion im gonna be hauling *** in circles around them and give em a taste of there own medicine.lol. Oh and it was a white ranger or bass tracker i really cant remember. with a 250 hp merc on the back.

I would recomend that you bring a video camera or if you have a high quality camera phone and record them 1st in the dumb ***** they are doing then call who ever. That way they can get them in real trouble you have proof that their be a danger to you and anyone else. Having that video proof will make the cops or whoever take further action then just giving them a warning.

U should have taken a pic of the guys on the boat and that would make this thread go 100+. :)

Sounds like u still had a good day. Don't let the jerks ruin ur day.

brian

Idiots on boats is such a terrible combination

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    i posted up the pic of the nice female i caught, she was a beauty!
    Whatdya catch that pig on? Was out there on Sunday and caught a few pans and one decent 3lber, saw a few like that jumping but no action. I keep hearing there are some huge LMB in the lake and have seen them but they seem to play hard to get.

Sorry about your experience out there, definately get the information next time so you can put an APB out on those DBs! They are probably doing that at most local lakes and we can turn the tide on those di$ks! As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, I think I recall the make and description at Irvine a few weeks ago.

Dude it sounds like the two pricks that me and my buddy ran into at Irvine Lake one day. We were in a cove fishing for bass,then we decided to check out some other spots. As we were coming out of the cove the ***holes blocked us in almost running us into the cliff wall,then I turn to the left to go around them they pull up in front of us again. So I turn to the right and they tried to pull in front of us again,but I guess because the one guy was so fat the trolling motor he had wouldnt respond fast enough.Pissed us both off. Then they ask us "hows the boat running guys?" We were in a rental is prob why. If we run into them again I'll make sure they wont catch anything,but the smoke of a two stroke.

funny noone has reporeted them yet
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerBill View Post
    Dude it sounds like the two pricks that me and my buddy ran into at Irvine Lake one day. We were in a cove fishing for bass,then we decided to check out some other spots. As we were coming out of the cove the ***holes blocked us in almost running us into the cliff wall,then I turn to the left to go around them they pull up in front of us again. So I turn to the right and they tried to pull in front of us again,but I guess because the one guy was so fat the trolling motor he had wouldnt respond fast enough.Pissed us both off. Then they ask us "hows the boat running guys?" We were in a rental is prob why. If we run into them again I'll make sure they wont catch anything,but the smoke of a two stroke.
    Yah sounds like the same guys. No respect. They think there better fisherman cuz they have a nice boat. I cant wait for those a holes to get caught. O by the way all i saw them doing was bed fishing dinks they didnt know how to fish any other way. And i stuck a 6 plus blind casting right in front of there dang face! hahahah. You dont need a nice boat to slay. You just need to know how to fish! Those guys shure didnt seem to know how to do anything but sight fish little males. putos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12