Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pudd pricks!

Default Pudd pricks!

Well went out to the pudd yesterday with my buddies new boat. Nothing big its a little 12 footer but it puts u on the fish. Well the day was well and we caught fish but there were these 2 pricks on a bass tracker or a ranger being total dick heads. All they were doing was cruising the shore sight fishing and if they seen me sight fishing they would haul *** by so the wakes would dirty up the water so no one else could catch bed fish. And not only that but they did one of the most dangerous/stupid things ive seen on the water. I was out fishing a point trying to stay away from the beds and They went full blast right by us not even 10 feet away litteraly there wake wave almost flew over our boat. a couple more feet they would of crashed right into us. and just gave us a dirty look when they went by. One was a big obese fat *** that the boat could barely hold up and the other one was a skinny dude who looked like he thought he was bill dance out there. I hope you guys are on hear and read this cuz u had no right to be a holes for no reason. The old me would of pulled up to your boat and cracked you in the face . I hope karma bites you guys in the *** soon because if it doesnt my 8 inch lunker punker will! I was trying to make the best of the day but kinda hard when people are ruining ur day. next time i c u guys out there pulling that crap im calling the cops right away or whoever is suppose to do there job around there. or ill have rope trolling behind the boat so your motor sucks it up and breaks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pud pig blackout.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	29799  
    Last edited by fishindude420; 04-16-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Default WHat a-holes!!

....Makes me second-guess taking my pontoon boat out on that lake.
    Obviously no concern for safety or courtesy,Ive noticed this myself lately..big $$ boat,bigger .*$$hole driving it!
    Sorry to hear that man.

damn dude... srry to hear about ur day... some ppl just think they own the lake.. just like the road..

i think i saw you guys out there ,in the smaller boat with the trolling motor mounted on the back.sorry to hear about the rude wanabes.theres always one jerkoff in a boat almost every day there.i can gaurentee you the life gaurd staff, dont put up with that bs.thats what there there for.call the main office next time.they will quickly react.plus it gets them off there butts, and away from the donets, and coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by PUDD MASTER BAITER View Post
    i think i saw you guys out there ,in the smaller boat with the trolling motor mounted on the back.sorry to hear about the rude wanabes.theres always one jerkoff in a boat almost every day there.i can gaurentee you the life gaurd staff, dont put up with that bs.thats what there there for.call the main office next time.they will quickly react.plus it gets them off there butts, and away from the donets, and coffee.
    Where u one of the guys flyfishing by the boulders? Yah i think u saw us out there but that was a small motor in the back not a trollin motor if it was us you were looking at. Hes still waiting on getting a trolling motor. But we still got some fish. Biggest of the day was almost 6 pounds off a deep point. beautiful fish! That kinda made up for the a holes out there! lol

Quote Originally Posted by spainfish View Post
    ....Makes me second-guess taking my pontoon boat out on that lake.
    Obviously no concern for safety or courtesy,Ive noticed this myself lately..big $$ boat,bigger .*$$hole driving it!
    Sorry to hear that man.
    Dont cancel on account of a couple of a holes!lol. Just sux that nice people like us have to be out on the water with those pricks!There was plenty of nice people out there i met that day too, Ive never ran into bass guys who were this bad though. They look like they fish at that lake alot so im gonna be ready with my phone next week and call right when i c those guys messin around again. hopefully get them banned from that lake before they kill someone

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    damn dude... srry to hear about ur day... some ppl just think they own the lake.. just like the road..
    I hear yah man.Karma will defenitely get the best of them!

Sounds like the guys that were at DVL Wednesday. Almost flipped our rental pontoon.
    Was at Pudd shore fishing yesterday, might have seen you and also had a small encounter with these guys. Some guys kept being loud, churning water, and smoking close to the shore

This is exactly why I have stopped going to the Pud. It didn't matter if I was on shore, in a tube or boat... The day was always F'd up by jackballs like that!

i posted up the pic of the nice female i caught, she was a beauty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast