Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catfish just stocked!!!

Default Catfish just stocked!!!

Saw that they stocked them cats, i wanna go give it a try at corona. I will most likely try the night session. Anyone know any tips or spots?? I will rent a boat if i need to.

Thanks.

I'm interested too. Also what bait/jigs/setups work for the cats? I've been only fishing for trout at Corona but I want to give the cats a try!

I know some spots, and also use mackeral and shrimp. That gets them the most. Jigs don't really work for cats. Of course they do catch them on jigs once in a while. it's just a wait ant bait technique. Go in the night session, if your shore fishing fish the dam, if ur on a boat go all the way across the lake by the trees. Let me know how it went if u go.

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    I know some spots, and also use mackeral and shrimp. That gets them the most. Jigs don't really work for cats. Of course they do catch them on jigs once in a while. it's just a wait ant bait technique. Go in the night session, if your shore fishing fish the dam, if ur on a boat go all the way across the lake by the trees. Let me know how it went if u go.
    wow sounds like you know how it is done we should be asking you for advice lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    wow sounds like you know how it is done we should be asking you for advice lol.
    Just know some few things lol... But still need the help. I always do the 24 hour fishing in summer and never come back with limits. Only with a few.

how about you go and tell us how it was instead of always asking people how it is

Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    how about you go and tell us how it was instead of always asking people how it is
    Kid likes to fish and ask whats biting. I thought thats was what people share on this site...

Mackerel, chicken liver or just about anything that stinks. Add some garlic attractant to it and you're in business. Good luck out there and post some pics when you catch something.

lol, here we go... always has to be 1 person on this thing that is like u. It don't matter though, were all used to it in here.

This is what the forum is for, so nothing wrong with asking questions. Freedom of speech...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast