Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Missing Camera

Default Missing Camera

Hey guys,
    I am very sad that I have to post this but it is worth a try.

On Sunday, 04.12.2011, I went out fishing for an epic day of Large Mouth Bass only to come home and realize my house was broken into. Some cash and jewelry were taken but the thing with most sentimental value was my camera.

The camera is a Nikon D60 with a silicone "armor" around the body. Currently attached was the stock lens but an extra lens was also taken. That lens was a 55-300 as well as an external hard drive with ALL my photos in there.

All of this stuff was inside a Lowepro Sling Shot back pack.

If you guys see anything on craigslist or something like that please let me know. I would really love to get my stuff back.

Thanks in advance!

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope someone can help, and I hope that the swine who took it overdoses on the fruits of his spoils.

Thanks man!
    You and me both...

Effin savages in this town, I swear.

Have you looked into seeing if your home owner's insurance may cover some of it?

I believe that it does. My dad is looking in to it. I guess it's time to get full blown surveillance and alarm.
    I just think we got off lucky because all that was missing was my camera, jewelry and cash.
    At least we didn't get wiped out!

Quote Originally Posted by .:LOLLY:. View Post
    I believe that it does. My dad is looking in to it. I guess it's time to get full blown surveillance and alarm.
    I just think we got off lucky because all that was missing was my camera, jewelry and cash.
    At least we didn't get wiped out!
    Yeah, but the worse part is the sentimental value that the camera and pictures had. You can replace certain things, but there are some that you can't, no matter how much money you have.

That's why losing the external hard drive is what hurt the most.

That just means I will have to re-do ALLLLLL those trips LOL