Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Stripers 4/9 and 10

Killer weekend brah. although i couldn't hook a fish if my life depended on it last Saturday. I gotta be a Trophy Dad this weekend so, will get to slay next weekend. Good luck this weekend brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Plug_Rockstar View Post
    Killer weekend brah. although i couldn't hook a fish if my life depended on it last Saturday. I gotta be a Trophy Dad this weekend so, will get to slay next weekend. Good luck this weekend brah.
    For your sake, I hope that the WFO striper party happening on the Feather doesn't relocate on the D. Those fish are moving back this way, or so I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi_Kama View Post
    For your sake, I hope that the WFO striper party happening on the Feather doesn't relocate on the D. Those fish are moving back this way, or so I've heard.
    I was almost tempted to hook the boat on the truck this morning BUT, I have no clue or spent enough times on the Feather. Freeport/Miller Park area has been kickin out some nice fish as well.

GREAT REPORT ,LOVE THAT ACTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good day Tom and Carlo, thanks for the laughs........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12