Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS curado 300 dsv

Quote Originally Posted by ToadsToadsOnly View Post
    Geezzz... So much drama over a guy just trying to sell a reel. The DSV is wanted more than the E if I were to sell mine I would probably do the same BEST OFFER>
    Where did you come up with the DSV is more wanted than the E?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Where did you come up with the DSV is more wanted than the E?
    Why don't everyone stop thread-jacking this man's for sale thread and go on about your business. Make your own threads b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g about whatever you want to but get the hell off of this one unless your interested in purchasing said item. This means you BEAT IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Why don't everyone stop thread-jacking this man's for sale thread and go on about your business. Make your own threads b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g about whatever you want to but get the hell off of this one unless your interested in purchasing said item. This means you BEAT IT!!!
    Wow, big scary words. Setting aside you're cursing at me over the Internet and a cool guy, I'll remain reasonable.

This is a FORUM. Not ONE person has the right to respond to a post. There are no guidelines to who can respond to what. By your own definition of "thread jacking," aren't you doing the same thing by responding and cursing at me. Sounds pretty hyprocritic to me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Wow, big scary words. Setting aside you're cursing at me over the Internet and a cool guy, I'll remain reasonable.

This is a FORUM. Not ONE person has the right to respond to a post. There are no guidelines to who can respond to what. By your own definition of "thread jacking," aren't you doing the same thing by responding and cursing at me. Sounds pretty hyprocritic to me bro.

First of all I'm not your bro..
    2nd of all if you read the rules of the forum (which you didn't obviously) you would know that you're violating them by your useless posts in this thread. Who do you think you're saving? Are you helping anyone? You're definitely not making any friends with your ridiculous comments. Yes you do have a right to post on a 'public forum' but as long as it's in context of the original thread topic.

3rdly no one was cussing at you it was more of a statement directed at anyone in this thread that isn't interested in posting something about buying this mans reel.

Like I said in the first place if you're not interested in buying this man's reel GTFO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    First of all I'm not your bro..
    2nd of all if you read the rules of the forum (which you didn't obviously) you would know that you're violating them by your useless posts in this thread. Who do you think you're saving? Are you helping anyone? You're definitely not making any friends with your ridiculous comments. Yes you do have a right to post on a 'public forum' but as long as it's in context of the original thread topic.

3rdly no one was cussing at you it was more of a statement directed at anyone in this thread that isn't interested in posting something about buying this mans reel.

Like I said in the first place if you're not interested in buying this man's reel GTFO!!!
    Ok buddy, sorry I called you bro.

I'm violating rules because of what YOU deem useless posts? Who made you in charge? I certainly don't think they are useless and low and behold, my posts are still there! By the way, you're lecturing me on the terms after you cuss on here. Wow!

I don't want friends with deceptive people or people like you. Thanks for worrying about me making friends tho buddy.

Who needs to go to the theater! *grabs popcorn and soda*

I think this thread has the potential to break some view and reply records on here. I just spent a good 10+ minutes reading,LMAO! Good luck on your new fame guys. Will check how the story ends tomorrow. =) P.S thats a sweet reel.

Sick reel. And IMO a way better reel then the E series. The 300 dsv has always kicked *** for me!

Good luck with the sale. hopefully these dumbasses get the *** off your thread. lol

I'll give you a $100 for the DSV

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast