Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS curado 300 dsv

Default FS curado 300 dsv

Great condition n just got serviced by shimano. Already have trades lined up but would rather have cash. Pm your best offer. Lowballers will be ignored.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...3/d9213b3d.jpg
    http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...3/96ded8ef.jpg
    http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...3/681f8275.jpg
    http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...3/cb14287d.jpg

Dude that's a weak way to sell an item. That's deceptive. Put a price. You can lie on PM's and bull**** people. Put a price.

Dude, if ur not interested then shut up. I'll sell my stuff how I want to. Deceptive? Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Angler managment View Post
    Dude, if ur not interested then shut up. I'll sell my stuff how I want to. Deceptive? Whatever
    I will give my opinion and you cannot tell me what to do. Deceptive...yes. Here's how....I PM you offering 200. Other people PM you offering 175, 180 and 190. You come back to me and tell me somebody offered 220 (a lie common in this type if deceptive practice) trying to drive up my price.

THATS HOW IT'S DECEPTIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    You come back to me and tell me somebody offered 220 (a lie common in this type if deceptive practice) trying to drive up my price.

Surfnsnowboard3,

All you have to do is say "NO" to his counter offer.

If you are correct in saying that he is lieing and say that an offer of 220 has been made, and it really hasn't, then he'll come back and sell it for the price you offered.

I think using "deceptive" is a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Surfnsnowboard3,

All you have to do is say "NO" to his counter offer.

If you are correct in saying that he is lieing and say that an offer of 220 has been made, and it really hasn't, then he'll come back and sell it for the price you offered.

I think using "deceptive" is a bit of a stretch.
    I will clarify my last post. I did not make an offer. That was a hypothetical situation. There is no doubt in my mind he wants people to PM him so he can compete people's offers against each other. If you debate this fact, then you are simply wrong. There is NO other reason to "PM ME an offer." Again, THAT'S how it us deceptive.

There is no doubt in my mind he wants people to PM him so he can compete people's offers against each other.
    Then I guess EBay is also "deceptive" too.

Welcome to Free Market Capitalism, bud.

I guess the poster should've put the MSRP price tag on it, and then said, "Or better offer." Would that have been less deceptive?

I will give my opinion and you cannot tell me what to do. Deceptive...yes. Here's how....I PM you offering 200. Other people PM you offering 175, 180 and 190. You come back to me and tell me somebody offered 220 (a lie common in this type if deceptive practice) trying to drive up my price.

I can get you a BRAND NEW 300E for $180

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Then I guess EBay is also "deceptive" too.

Welcome to Free Market Capitalism, bud.

I guess the poster should've put the MSRP price tag on it, and then said, "Or better offer." Would that have been less deceptive?
    I guess you're not getting my point bro. No, eBay is NOT deceptive because you can SEE the people's offers you are bidding against. Which is my point exactly, that's an HONEST sale.

I agree it is free market capitalism. However, that doesn't make it HONEST.

For your last question, it would be less deceptive if he put an asking offer. Nothing to do with the MSRP.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    I can get you a BRAND NEW 300E for $180
    Read my post above. It was an EXAMPLE. That didn't happen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast