Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced FLOAT TUBE RIGGING: Arming the INFLATABLE NAVY for BATTLE!! "How to" w/ pics

Aaron,

When you called and told me you were going to put this up..........well, I just never thought it was going to be Norm Abram (The Yankee Workshop) quality.

Now I'm even more excited to get one!

D

Thank you for convincing me to buy a tube for the days the Z7 can't be towed. Kudos!

Aaron you have quality engineering my friend. Great thread this will make alot of float tubers happy and I might just do this without the camera. Although I have been working with PVC pipe and the primer is only used when you have pipe with constant presure. But on the other hand it doesnt hurt to use it. Red hot glue connects fast. once again Aaron my hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoFish View Post
    Aaron,

When you called and told me you were going to put this up..........well, I just never thought it was going to be Norm Abram (The Yankee Workshop) quality.

Now I'm even more excited to get one!

D
    HAHA! NORM!! I could never compare. Looking forward to showing you the ropes out there Donna!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidCASH View Post
    Thank you for convincing me to buy a tube for the days the Z7 can't be towed. Kudos!
    No problem man! And I see the avatar...you must play!!! I love paintball. I played on a pump team called the Blowfish for years. Too much fun. Still get out there every now and again. Completely off topic but here's a vid from a tourny we played in Phoenix many moons ago...that's me shouting, laughing and being obnoxious in general at the beginning...

here's another from a tourny we played at SC Village...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3CyzIcz-PI&feature=fvst

I miss those days. Where do you play if ya don't mind me asking? I noticed your jersey and must say that Rockstar had a killer factory pump team in the last tournament I played in about a year or 2 ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
    Aaron you have quality engineering my friend. Great thread this will make alot of float tubers happy and I might just do this without the camera. Although I have been working with PVC pipe and the primer is only used when you have pipe with constant presure. But on the other hand it doesnt hurt to use it. Red hot glue connects fast. once again Aaron my hats off to you.
    Would be GREAT to see what you come up with Bob! Thanks for the kind words. You getting out this week? Let me know!
    Last edited by sapdawg11; 04-04-2011 at 10:03 PM.

The grass in your yard , is it fake ? Looks so green. Nice going on this do it yourself project to help others . Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by NachoFish View Post
    ahahahahhah and i thought i was the only one!!!

but thats some good 'ish right there...thanks for posting

love the ingenuity of your setup! i have the standard fish cat and i've given it a beating but it's still going strong!

"that's me shouting, laughing and being obnoxious in general at the beginning..."

until you got all shot up

when we goin

Thank you so much for the detailed instructions. I'm actually headed out this afternoon to go get the materials. Just a couple quick questions. What do you do when you want to keep something like a jacket dry in case it gets cold? First time out I just put my jacket in the back and as you know, it gets wet. Didn't really think that one through, not too smart haha. Also, how rugged is that transponder(sp?) for your fishfinder? seems like it would get quite beat up and dragged around on the ground? Thanks again for posting such great manual I'm sure it took quite some time. I'll definately post up a picture of the finished product when it's done.
    Jon

Sorry to clutter the thread guys.

Sweet dude! Yeah, I played on Los Angeles Faction(D3, D2, D1), Rockstar Factory(D2), Rockstar Wrecking Crew(D3), Critical(D2), and now am happily playing on the Los Angeles Hitmen(D2) for X-Ball and 7Man. We usually practice at the "Ranch" in Whittier, as well as SC Village, but we'll travel as far as Camp Pendleton and Warped in Castaic. All depends what team(s) we are practicing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast