Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with Sheriff Deputies at Pudd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wolf View Post
    i have my fishing license, i have to get a new ca. i.d. card now.....the point is he left his spotlight on us for FIVE min straight while were freekin fishing guys, thats humiliating.
    AAH I see. that is embarrasing.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Well if your Aunt Didn't live in the ghetto and there weren't 400 calls for service pending, maybe they would have eventually shown up. And please, you aren't allowed to smoke and BS at your job? That is if you even have one. What's even better then that is all the comments "I pay your salaries." You guys really have no clue........it's even comical. That god for our unions! What a bunch of clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePig View Post
    Well if your Aunt Didn't live in the ghetto and there weren't 400 calls for service pending, maybe they would have eventually shown up. And please, you aren't allowed to smoke and BS at your job? That is if you even have one. What's even better then that is all the comments "I pay your salaries." You guys really have no clue........it's even comical. That god for our unions! What a bunch of clowns.
    No my aunt lives on the west side of lancaster about a mile from me. and if you dont know the antelope valley the west side is the good part of town. Ask anyone here that lives in lancaster or palmdale.

Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    yes!!!! grab the popcorn,this can go on for awhile....
    man!!! did i call it or what!!!...keep on going!!!dont let me down.....

I've had Sheriffs Deputies at Pyramid Lake refuse to even speak to a group of drunks who were having lots of trouble putting a boat a trailer right in front of the officers and threatening everyone who happened by. One said he had bigger fish to fry, that he had to direct traffic on the boat ramp.

I've had the privilege of working with one of Corona's gun permit cronies. He kept his gun in his desk and was always blowing up at people.

I had a cop in my home town ask me why I didn't fight when he pulled me over for speeding. For a speeding ticket?

I've also had other stupid problems with police officers.

The problem is without them we would have anarchy.

I have good friends who are police officers, gentlemen! You couldn't ask for better guys. If you hear the stuff they put up with, you wonder why they're still decent guys.

I guess it's like any other group of people. Some you like, some you don't.

like i stated before.all those cars parked together for at least 2hrs.are a combination of reg.sherrifs.and volenteers.i would think after all the complaining about dfg not being around ,to enforce the dfg rules,we could at least apprciate the job there doing.it diffently keeps the violaters at bay.yes theres always one jerk ,with an attitude in any job.but the majority of the cops ive talked to at the pudd are curtious.

Dear Mike,

When I spoke with the Sheriff's Dept. they told me the guys in white shirts are security guards. I agree with you. All of the deputies I have met have been courteous and friendly. They were doing their job on the lake checking licenses, enforcing the law. (I have only had my license checked twice at the Pudd. I'm happy when they check my license. I spent a lot of money for that thing. I need to put it to work.)

I haven't seen any of your fishing posts lately. Are you keeping secrets?

My feeling about those guys that are hiding out is that they are the jerks you mentioned, and that they make a bad impression of the Sheriff Deputies in general. That's why I hope they are reprimanded.

this Issue of treatment to Customers (fishermen) will be brought up at the next Meeting 4-6-2011, It has been selective and directed at the sportsmen, not the boaters,runners,or hikers at the Park.

Ghetto ????? what do u even consider ghetto pig ???? i bet u live in a three bed. two bath, what do u consider that, a mansion !? gimme a break ! you're just proving to everyone how much of a prick cops really can be buddy....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wolf View Post
    Ghetto ????? what do u even consider ghetto pig ???? i bet u live in a three bed. two bath, what do u consider that, a mansion !? gimme a break ! you're just proving to everyone how much of a prick cops really can be buddy....
    Just if your wondering i did take offense to him calling my aunt ghetto, but i figured itd be best just to let it go.
    So your implying that the cops wouldnt come even if she did live in the ghetto. And you would know if there were 400 service calls pending you probably sent the other 399 of them. Oh wait but let me guess they would have shown up to your calls because they dont consider the projects ghetto anymore.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast