Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Problems with Sheriff Deputies at Pudd

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Problems with Sheriff Deputies at Pudd

A couple of weeks ago I was fishing the inlet at the Pudd. I got there at about 7:30, and there were three Sheriff's cars parked with their engines running. There were three deputies, two really fat ones in white shirts, and another one in a brown uniform. One of them was smoking. I fished around there and could hear them talking loud and cussing and talking about how much they hated their jobs and hated helping people. I could smell cigarette smoke. They stayed there until about 11:30. So, for about four hours at least they just hung out in that back corner where nobody could see them goofing off and yakking. It really pissed me off, but I was afraid to make a report cause they might recognise me next time. Today I called the internal affairs department and made a complaint. The complaint number is 224057.

I wonder if anyone else has seen this or has had other problems with the Sheriff Deputies at Puddingstone. I had only had good experiences with them before this incident, but it looked to me like they were comfortable enough goofing off like that that they probably had done it before.
    Last edited by Cartman; 04-01-2011 at 12:20 PM.