Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with Sheriff Deputies at Pudd

I feel safer with the Sheriff cars driving around. I don't appreciate them spending hours hiding in the corner of the lake when they're supposed to be doing what they're supposed to be doing. I was fishing where I could hear them for four hours. I don't know how long they had been there before I got there. That's not "taking a break." That's stealing time. I don't think those guys in white shirts are volunteers. I think they're security guards hired to work there, and I know the other one was a Sheriff deputy. There's nothing wrong with smoking on duty, but it is illegal to smoke anywhere at Puddingstone, and they have no business breaking the law and setting such a bad example. I don't condemn all police. I just think these guys should get caught and set straight.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    WOW!!!!! um okay no bodies experiences beat what you witnessed and heard about cops. Rodney King aint got nothin on you.
    lol ok and pleas can you enlighten me as to how anything i said took anything away from people who have suffered police brutality or what happened to Mr Rodney King.

giving you the benefit of the doubt i reread my post and i still fail to see how i insulted police brutality victims or Rodney king.

im not sure what your intentions are or where when you made your condescending remarks about my own real live experiences and conversations.

o by the way thanks for adding so much insight and wisdom to the conversation

im at the pudd almost every day.i met the head guy in charge,a while back.i asked him ,why there are no more park police,and just sherrifs deputys.he told me most of the park police got fired, due to lots of complants,and not doing there jobs.he was a cool older guy.they do all park for hours, and seem to be having a good time.the big guy in the white car does set there, and smokes at least a half of a pack, when there all together.it could be a weeky meeting.its not my call to stick my nose into there buisness.they are doing a great job checking for licenses and enforcing dfg laws.not like the park police.my self ,and the other regulars who smoke were concernd about getting a ticket for smoking.so far they havent said anything.one cop told a regular ,only if someone throws a bud in the water will promt a ticket.as far as im concerned they have a tough job ,.they are only human.

Also did you ever think that possibly some of the people on this board may be Sheriffs Deputies. Hey if you found it in your conscience to call and make a complaint leave that to yourself. I can see it now, these guys find out that someone called to complain and find this on a fishing website, you aint seen harrasment yet.......

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    lol ok and pleas can you enlighten me as to how anything i said took anything away from people who have suffered police brutality or what happened to Mr Rodney King.

giving you the benefit of the doubt i reread my post and i still fail to see how i insulted police brutality victims or Rodney king.

im not sure what your intentions are or where when you made your condescending remarks about my own real live experiences and conversations.

o by the way thanks for adding so much insight and wisdom to the conversation
    Um i was just kidding, you know making a joke perhaps it went a little bit too far and thats my fault but, you took it a little too sereioulsly here. Besides no one else here seems to have problem with what i said, and if they did they didnt say anything. and your welcome for my insight and wisdom
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Daddy View Post
    Also did you ever think that possibly some of the people on this board may be Sheriffs Deputies. Hey if you found it in your conscience to call and make a complaint leave that to yourself. I can see it now, these guys find out that someone called to complain and find this on a fishing website, you aint seen harrasment yet.......
    I originally started this thread to see if anyone could corroborate my complaint. I regret ever having posted it. But I find the idea that I should expect retaliation for having made the post to be repugnant. I would expect any conscientious deputy to be ashamed of his colleagues for having embarrassed the Sheriff department and to hope that the guilty parties be taken to task for their behavior. What kind of country do you think we live in that you can suggest that I should expect harassment if any deputies read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I originally started this thread to see if anyone could corroborate my complaint. I regret ever having posted it. But I find the idea that I should expect retaliation for having made the post to be repugnant. I would expect any conscientious deputy to be ashamed of his colleagues for having embarrassed the Sheriff department and to hope that the guilty parties be taken to task for their behavior. What kind of country do you think we live in that you can suggest that I should expect harassment if any deputies read my post?
    sadly trout daddy is right should a deputy read this you could possibly face harrasment. But its not like hes going to hunt you down just to make you miserable, but this is FNN for you, all you can do is file your complaint and take it from there, deputy cant do anything if you dont brake a law so just watch yourself in public and you should be fine. I know someone who is in law enforcement should you face trouble i can ask them what the neccesary action should be on your part and what your options and rights are, if and only if you face trouble after or during your process of filing a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Um i was just kidding, you know making a joke perhaps it went a little bit too far and thats my fault but, you took it a little too sereioulsly here. Besides no one else here seems to have problem with what i said, and if they did they didnt say anything. and your welcome for my insight and wisdom

ok true i guess i misinterpreted what you wrote. but why would any one else have a problem with what you said you dint say it to them your comment wast completely directed at me and sounded like an attempt to belittle my experiences and point of view.

just a little word for the wiser next time you would like to joke with some one who you dont know try not to come off so condescending and belittling and perhaps adding in a j/k at the end would also help the people you are making remarks to understand that you are joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    ok true i guess i misinterpreted what you wrote. but why would any one else have a problem with what you said you dint say it to them your comment wast completely directed at me and sounded like an attempt to belittle my experiences and point of view.

just a little word for the wiser next time you would like to joke with some one who you dont know try not to come off so condescending and belittling and perhaps adding in a j/k at the end would also help the people you are making remarks to understand that you are joking.
    sorry bout that no intentions to hurt u.

Actually, this post is not grounds for a harassment charge. You have to confront the cops and insult them to their faces for a harassment charge. This is defamation of character.

Posted by Troutdaddy: "Also did you ever think that possibly some of the people on this board may be Sheriffs Deputies. Hey if you found it in your conscience to call and make a complaint leave that to yourself. I can see it now, these guys find out that someone called to complain and find this on a fishing website, you aint seen harrasment yet......."

You sound alot like that one cop that kicked me in the forehead at crone park.
    Last edited by smokehound; 04-02-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast