Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1996 champion 171 bass boat in 2011 candition

Default 1996 champion 171 bass boat in 2011 candition

BASS FISHERS DREAM BOAT.
    <br>
    96 CHAMPION BASS BOAT IN 2011 CONDITION, WITH A NEW COMPLETE TUNEUP- ENGINE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
    <br>
    135HP MERCURY OUTBOARD . BRAND NEW SEATS, BRAND NEW CARPET,BRAND NEW STEERING WHEEL.BRAND NEW SWITCHES. BRAND NEW WHITE GAUGES. BRAND NEW MOTORGUIDE TROLLING MOTOR WITH A RECESSED PEDAL TRAY, BRAND NEW LOWRANCE HDS 5 LAKE INSIGHT FISH FINDER ON THE CONSOLE, BRAND NEW LOWRANCE HDS 5 ON THE FRONT FOR THE TROLLING MOTOR . .LOTS OF STORAGE, 2 ROD DEPARTMENT WITH 6 HOLDERS ON EACH SIDE GOT UP TO 7.2" BAITCASTING RODS IN THERE, BIG LIVE WALL TANK, LOTS OF COOLERS. TRAILER AND TIRES IN GOOD CONDITION , EVERYTHING IN A++ CONDITION,CURRENT REG.
    <br>
    $12500 OR FAIR OFFER PLEASE AS U CAN SEE I PUT A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME TO IT UNFORTUNATELY LOST MY JOB BEFORE I GOT TO ENJOY IT SO PLEASE NO LOW OFFERS.JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER -------------ANDY 818 913-6343

SEE PIC AT:
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...298597743.html

Good luck bro. Lobe the boat. I sent you a text. I mean no disrespect, but all I can afford is $9,000.

Your asking WAY to much for a 15 year old boat, You really that desperate ?

candition?

Really nice boat. Did you get those seats from the Boat Seat Store? I am thinking of buying a set for my boat.

no one ask your opinon buddy thats my price you dont want it dont buy it iam not that desperate if i was ill sell it for 9000/10000. i had 10 people call me since i post it last night. and are u the one crying over the phone for me to sell it for $10500. sparky70
    Last edited by andy1981; 04-02-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andy1981 View Post
    no one ask your opinon buddy thats my price you dont want it dont buy it iam not that desperate if i was ill sell it for 9000/10000. i had 10 people call me since i post it last night. and are u the one crying over the phone for me to sell it for $10500. sparky70
    dude calm down, he's just giving you a personal advice; Imo you are asking way too much for a 96. you can find one on CL right now for about 7G in the same condition.

Quote Originally Posted by oomicha3loo View Post
    dude calm down, he's just giving you a personal advice; imo you are asking way too much for a 96. You can find one on cl right now for about 7g in the same condition.
    post the link that has it for the some condition that has a good very good motor and has everything on the boat brand new so the people that are looking for a boat around $10 can go and buy it.. All you guys want to do is make our people not call so i will drop the price i check his posts he has something to say about everybodys post

I owned 4 boats and 2 of them were bass boats. and your motor is still not from 2000+ so that isn't a 2011 boat for one, for two your hull is still made in 1996 so it had wear and tear for 15 years on the transom and hull. If you go a few post down there is someone who is selling their newer bass boat for 15k o.b.o
    And at least I contribute to the forum rather then just troll and post to sell after 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by oomicha3loo View Post
    I owned 4 boats and 2 of them were bass boats. and your motor is still not from 2000+ so that isn't a 2011 boat for one, for two your hull is still made in 1996 so it had wear and tear for 15 years on the transom and hull. If you go a few post down there is someone who is selling their newer bass boat for 15k o.b.o
    And at least I contribute to the forum rather then just troll and post to sell after 2 posts
    good now people know where to go to get a boat. sir thank you both for being a adviser for people who dont know what and where to buy. you should post your number here for those who are so lonely that they have to give there two sense about people like me who's trying to get the money that they put in to it. i think next time if anyone who's not interested in buying of think someone has a posting that they dont agree on the price should go to the next posting. you guys acting like kids iam just trying to sell my boat here nothing more so please if someone dont like my price go to the next posting if lonely people are affanded by my price or cant afford my boat or trying to say bad things so there jank will sell . let me know i will remove my ad so we wont have this problems thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast