Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pontoon Boat ?

Default toon

HEY NOW, i received my 1018 late yesterday afternoon was up till 1am putting it together, all done except for 4 nuts & bolts to mount the seat, sumdumb F#@*Er forgot to pack them, you no come here ...no mo.

i took some pic's of the process and will post later, man i have a hang over.

oh yeah all you tubers out there, this is for you guys.

GOT A GOAT ?

Z

FISH ON !

Default toon

HEY NOW, i received my 1018 late yesterday afternoon was up till 1am putting it together, all done except for 4 nuts & bolts to mount the seat, sumdumb F#@*Er forgot to pack them, you no come here ...no mo.

GOT A GOAT ?

Z

FISH ON !

Default TOON

GOT A GOAT ?

Z

FISH ON !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234