Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SARL 3-28-11...10th skunk in a row...Must read for SMOKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    wow really

i had two with cig butts in them last year and about 4 this year (ive done much more fishing this year and have caught much more fish per trip then i did last year)

and well if smoking decides weather you get the one bite of the day or if you skunk out that is still pretty bad, something is wrong
    lol..im REALLY not concerned about smoking and not catching fish....I havent had problems catching while I smoke...but since i heard this about a year or two ago, i do catch myself dipping my bait or lure a lil extra after I have my cig....

and yeah...never got one with a cig in its gut....

GD

L-Serine is a chemical produced by mammals and secreted through sweat and saliva. Some people produce more than others. L-Serine is known for repelling fish.

it may be that you just secrete more than your pals. Avoid using your teeth to pull a knot tight.

you should stick to scents if this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    lol..im REALLY not concerned about smoking and not catching fish....I havent had problems catching while I smoke...but since i heard this about a year or two ago, i do catch myself dipping my bait or lure a lil extra after I have my cig....

and yeah...never got one with a cig in its gut....

GD
    lol i dint think you were, man your posts are always filled with fish. i just trying to say that i dont think that it makes as much as a difference as people say by bringing up the fact that i have and others have found cig butts in there guts

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456