Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling my truck boys...................2003 Silverado.

Default Selling my truck boys...................2003 Silverado.

If anyone is interested........I am selling a 2003 Silverado 2-WD, Charcoal grey, extended cab truck with a 3 inch Fab-Tech lift and 33" NEW Bridgestone tires (Mickey Thompson Chrome rims). Upgraded BOSE factory stereo system and cloth charcoal interior with a chrome Billet grill. I've got 120,000 miles on it. I'm the original owner and never had any accidents. The truck is perfect! I have all the maintenance records if needed. Always garaged and I've never towed or been off roading in it. I just bought a new truck and this is my boat money so hurry up and call. I'm putting it on AutoTrader as we speak.

It's not letting me attach pictures for some reason but I have tons. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll get you the pictures or it's under the private sales on Autotrader and put in zip code 92344. I'm asking $9,800........bring it! Thanks for looking.

Sounds like a good buy bro! Let me know when you get that boat, I'll show you how to use it.

Still on the market...................

does it smell like skunk inside?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePig View Post
    If anyone is interested........I am selling a 2003 Silverado 2-WD, Charcoal grey, extended cab truck with a 3 inch Fab-Tech lift and 33" NEW Bridgestone tires (Mickey Thompson Chrome rims). Upgraded BOSE factory stereo system and cloth charcoal interior with a chrome Billet grill. I've got 120,000 miles on it. I'm the original owner and never had any accidents. The truck is perfect! I have all the maintenance records if needed. Always garaged and I've never towed or been off roading in it. I just bought a new truck and this is my boat money so hurry up and call. I'm putting it on AutoTrader as we speak.

It's not letting me attach pictures for some reason but I have tons. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll get you the pictures or it's under the private sales on Autotrader and put in zip code 92344. I'm asking $9,800........bring it! Thanks for looking.
    Ill think about it were looking for another car rite now preferably a truck. if not me than i have an uncle that maybe interested. is it four door.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Ill think about it were looking for another car rite now preferably a truck. if not me than i have an uncle that maybe interested. is it four door.
    No it's just the extended cab....not the full four doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    does it smell like skunk inside?
    If you buy the truck I'll take you out on my new boat and show you how to catch fish.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePig View Post
    If you buy the truck I'll take you out on my new boat and show you how to catch fish.......lol
    LOL......good luck with selling the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    LOL......good luck with selling the truck.
    Thanks..................

Still available.......bunch of low ballers around here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast