Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: ><)))))))"> TROUT STREAM ACTION In The San Gabriel Mountains <"(((((((><

Default ><)))))))"> TROUT STREAM ACTION In The San Gabriel Mountains <"(((((((><

It looked like rain as i headed up to my fav stream. As soon as i got there some sprinkles but set out to the stream rain gear on. Fished for about 3 hours and no rain and no wind. Hooked up at least 12 fish .. My first one was the only picture taken..

All taken on Dry Fly .... Some took on surface and most taken as i dragged underwater. I could see the chase.

nice job again chuck.better than me for 2 straight skunks at the pudd hole....see you tommorrow.....mike

Nice little natives, those little guys have the most amazing colors compared to stockers. I hit the West Fork the other day, too. Managed a few little guys on a dry and nymphs, even though it was a muddy mess from the water being let out at the dam.

sounds like a great day. Thanks for the report man>

noice!!! way to get out mang....12 natives and no wind....where do i sign up?

Great work on the natives. What kind of reel is that you have, very unusual mounting.

John

its a Perrine Mfg Co. FREE - STRIPPING REEL No. 50
    i got it off ebay
    you wind it up to auto retrieve the line back to the reel its heavy but actually balances out my lower cost rod.

Love the pics, the fish and the reel. Nice lookin' water. My grandpa only used the automatic---just pre-wind and zip it in baby!