Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how is eldo?

2nd lake = paddle boat lake, 3rd lake = back lake with all the tulles, best description i can give of where i saw the lil ones getting pulled like crazy is basically where the 2nd and 3rd lake connect, but the kids were pitching into the back of the tulles in the 2nd lake where the water runs into the 3rd lake ( that little power box building thing thats right by the weeds on the 2nd lake)

yea ino what ur talking about now....recently? how long ago?

this was last weekend i saw it going down....funny thing was the kids were using this like 2ft long ice fishing pole and just literally dropping the bait in front of the fish then lifting em out

The rain probably messed up that bite but ill head out tomorrow or later today..thanks for the info man

#3 is the main lake with the ranger station and paddle boats.

Quote Originally Posted by HA420 View Post
    2nd lake = paddle boat lake, 3rd lake = back lake with all the tulles, best description i can give of where i saw the lil ones getting pulled like crazy is basically where the 2nd and 3rd lake connect, but the kids were pitching into the back of the tulles in the 2nd lake where the water runs into the 3rd lake ( that little power box building thing thats right by the weeds on the 2nd lake)

Actually the peddle boat lake is the big lake and is the 3rd lake, which is Area 3.
    Here is a Lakes map so no one is confused. I know I was when I first went there.

By the way troutking, why not slay some trout right now? They are kind of in season right now. :)

Brian

sry about the late response, based on my last response change lake #2 to #3 and #3 to #4 (water by glider field)

so, anyone been out here lately? i might head over their in a few hours today or tomorrow.....im wondering if anyones got any tips, trying to get this damn skunk off me......usually i work the weeds by the ranger station with everything i got till i get tired then head over to the other lake and try sum pitchin into the brush with no luck either. Any help would be appreciated. *edit (looking for the lmb)

beat the skunk at eldo sorta....was tossin a spinner and notice this big one following it all the way up to the cement i was fishing from.....eventually got to messing around and jigging it in its face right at the shore and it slammed it, i set the hook and pulled it out all at once my buddy tries to grab it, comes off the hook and take a flop straight into the water....so no pic for proof : / heavier than the 3 lb i pulled from alondra a few days ago.

good to know! i would like to head out there soon and give it a shot

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast