Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: First time post from DVL. 3/24

Thanks you just ruined my peanut farming for this summer no more small males on thier beds :-(

Dont eat Bass, they taste like S**t, throw them back 4 someone else to catch, eat crappie, bluegill or trout.

Quote Originally Posted by INeed2fish View Post
    You bass Nazis crack me up. The only reason you C&R bass is because you can win money in tournaments. Bass taste great. I usually keep and eat my limit. I love it when you get after me at the cleaning station! It always makes my day. CFE catch filet and EAT.
    Ding ding, round 2!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Ding ding, round 2!
    I think the bass are used to the bait already.

Quote Originally Posted by oatums View Post
    mmmmm......If they do not stock Bass, then how did they get in to DVL I wonder!!!!!!!!!!
    What he is trying to say is that they do not come and stock bass each week like they do trout. Before the lake first opened they made little pools of bass that they had probably transported from elsewhere. Then when they were ready to fill the lake with water the bass would be of nice size. And they have been around since. The trout get demolished each week by the stripers.

Couldnt have said it better!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678