Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Place to argue and rant about anything Freshwater

No we're just laughing at this post..

And im tired of arguments starting on threads that have nothing to do with the thread. when people post certain comments there comments that can help people especially on threads that are questions but when people start arguing on them the information people had to say doesnt get said because there arguing. see my point now.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Rants can be productive; not so sure a specific thread is a definitive answer.
    But since you asked... I don't like all those pictures of fish with bottles of Bite-on jammed into their mouths.
    Some people don't like not getting enough info. from the angler on what was used to make a catch. At least you know what scent was used. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    And im tired of arguments starting on threads that have nothing to do with the thread. when people post certain comments there comments that can help people especially on threads that are questions but when people start arguing on them the information people had to say doesnt get said because there arguing. see my point now.
    Its the interenet, what do you want? Sometime people can't take critism and they get mad; some time people are very sensitive so they take whatever people say as a "rude" comment and then fire back with a comment of their own. If you want reports go check the landings for the best # reports. IMHO reports are just like fish counts with tips (be grateful of what people post and just ignore the douches that post off topic posts). On top of that some people want everything on the reports (where they caught the fish, what kind of reels/rods, what kind of lures) I just think its nice enough for these folks to take their time to post the pics, give some details and then tips. Agruments are nature of any forums, the way I see it is that you should just ignore the bad and learn from the goods.

A Blonde goes over to her friend's house wearing a TGIF tee-shirt.
    Why are you wearing a Thank God It's Friday tee-shirt on Monday?

Oh crap!' the blonde says.
    I didn't realize it was a religious T-shirt.
    I thought it meant t i t s Go In Front.
    Last edited by exfactor; 03-21-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    I'm guessing you've never caught baybass or halis, or leopard sharks, or Spotfin croaker, or corbina, or surfperch, or bonito, or albacore, or yellowfin tuna, or batrays, or Dorado, or Sargo, or Mako shark, or threshers, or bonefish, or White seabass?

if you think the name-calling and arguing is bad here, then go to bloodydecks.
    Dude it's always a good time at Bloody Decks!

Quote Originally Posted by oomicha3loo View Post
    Its the interenet, what do you want? Sometime people can't take critism and they get mad; some time people are very sensitive so they take whatever people say as a "rude" comment and then fire back with a comment of their own. If you want reports go check the landings for the best # reports. IMHO reports are just like fish counts with tips (be grateful of what people post and just ignore the douches that post off topic posts). On top of that some people want everything on the reports (where they caught the fish, what kind of reels/rods, what kind of lures) I just think its nice enough for these folks to take their time to post the pics, give some details and then tips. Agruments are nature of any forums, the way I see it is that you should just ignore the bad and learn from the goods.
    Dude calm down its not that serious. Its not like im making the thread like vortec about not much meaningful imput or whatever. even though thats how he felt and hes entitled to an opinion. but i guess your just doing what i set this thread up to be so i cant get mad. My point is if you have a problem heres the place to state it. If i had a problem with what people wrote, then i wouldnt have made this thread. like i said earlier you people could kill each other over the internet for all i care i just want my fishing reports. If you have a problem then state it here, but obviously some people here have a problem with me. So state it and move on I can take what people have to say over the internet about me.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Dam duct stripers

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    Dude it's always a good time at Bloody Decks!
    lol yeah. I remember that one guy that kept posting old pics and claimed they were recent, then proceeded to just insult anyone that came in there when busted.

BD = great knowledge

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast