Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stock tip short mtg

Default Stock tip short mtg

Just short mtg at 8.72

Are you ever going to tell us how much you've lost day trading? How is that margin account looking right about now?

this is a fishing site, not the stock exchange.... is this some secret code for your investor's ? maybe talk some fishing instead of trying to sell stock.. and who cares about short sale mortage for 8.72 ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Hogdestroyer View Post
    Are you ever going to tell us how much you've lost day trading? How is that margin account looking right about now?
    Just look at my other stock tip and you can clearly what time I buy the stock and what time I sell the stock . If you look closely you want see that that I'm 5 for 6 with mtg pending.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneo View Post
    this is a fishing site, not the stock exchange.... is this some secret code for your investor's ? maybe talk some fishing instead of trying to sell stock.. and who cares about short sale mortage for 8.72 ???????
    Just trying to help. Sorry if I bother you

Wow pho boy, I hope you're getting paid at least $5 to $10 million per year as an investment banker on Wall Street if you're better than 80% correct in your equity trading. I'm sure this whole posting on a fishing website thing is just some sort of inside joke you and your Wall Street buddies have going. Actually, you must be making a lot more than $5 to $10 million a year, because 80% is simply unheard of. Tell me, why didn't the investment banks and the U.S. government take your advice (which you obviously gave them about the financial meltdown - of course, only after they humbly beseeched you for it). Damn, we could have avoided a lot of pain and financial ruin if they had only listened to you.

You can clearly what kill yourself free tomorrow. I suggest you go back to selling mackerel illegally to 99 ranch market. Naked-short-selling scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    You can clearly what kill yourself free tomorrow. I suggest you go back to selling mackerel illegally to 99 ranch market. Naked-short-selling scumbag.
    That might be a bit racist

Lol, yeah. Cry racist. What exactly is racist about it? Show me in my statement any part that was racist.

Who else is gonna sell mackerel to an asian fish market.. Nigerians? (well beside hispanics )

#1)-- This is the general message board, not a naked-short-seller's market.

#2)-- These posts (whether or not legal) belong in the Classifieds section.

I dont care if you're an eskimo, you're a dick, regardless of skin color, and need to find an HONEST way to make your money.

Got mtg short for 8.72 just sold it for 7.70 for a 1.02 profit per share .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast