Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: City park giant bass!

nice toad, im guessing 10lbs. hopefully no poachers saw you catch it so she can lay eggs.

good job!

Castaic Lagoon weight is 14.2. Real life weight? About 11. Definitely a toad in my book.

And, to avoid getting the "haters" on posts, you should've thrown this in the Photos section, as it's a lovely example of a nice fish.

Or just straight up lied about the details. That'll have the report chasers running around LA or the OC.

"I caught him at the lake inside Disneyland with cut mackerel."

Great fish! thanks for the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    "I caught him at the lake inside Disneyland with cut mackerel."
    LMFAO!!

That's my honey hole, too!

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    There hitting jerk baits and plastics and there biting at all the lakes its spring.YOU HAPPY NOW!. This isnt a lake btw its a pond with more fisherman then fish. Dont post on my thread if you dont like it go mind your own business. You could be making a detailed fishing report letting people know exactly whats going on at your home lake instead of hating on me.
    X2,
    only a lurker complains when he can't see the background in photo.

Now back to the MONSTER BASS in the photo, HOLY _ _ _ _ FD420, that is a beautiful female, Catch of the week for sure's!

Way to go man that things awesome, letting a fish like that go is such an amazing feeling. And I agree with you, no need to share info on the internet.... these people arent your friends, they will be at your spot with a bucket in no time. A Nice picture is all thats needed, just a reminder they are out there ya know. Just looking at the pic I was saying 10-12 pounds. Again great job.

WOOOO WEEE! that is a PIGGY! Hope her spawn grows up to live as long as healthy as she does!

Horale! Whats up with that ese...Whatever...Drama man...ha ha ha...

Nice fish though, I can only dream.

One hell of a fish that's for sure, and for a city park it's definitely a good idea to protect the whereabouts of this fish. For you lurkers why don't stop complaining for info when you don't contribute anything yourself?! People only hide their spots and techniques when they know that the info they give out can have some potential harm to fish in small bodies of water. Anything else well I don't think it's rational.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast