Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Lovefofish be floatin

Default Lovefofish be floatin

It all started when we were buying some firewood from stater brothers and a guy asked if we wanted to coe buy and come pick up some from his house. So a couple weeks later we went and I see the beautiful boat just chilin in the field so I asked him If he would sell and he says If I dig it out I can freakin have it. The tounge of the trailer was atleast 3' deep in mud. So after a day of diggin the LOVEFOFISH was re-born.

><))>

20 years of hard water stains took a few bottles of lime away and a few headaches.

way to go little brother.

got a 3.3 johnson and a little 12# thrust thats all bay ready.

The re-maiden voyage at perris. Blew out both tires in the drive way so she is now a storage unit for ALL MY MOMS *****.

love this boat to death, time to hit the bay!

Will update this post with the upgrades I put on the boat.

Damn it all started from buying firewood. It must have been fate. LOL Sweet find man! Keep us updated.

wow man sweet find congrats on the new boat im sure it will bring you loads of fun for years to come

Congrats on the new boat. And to think that you were only buying firewood and you come home with a fishing machine.

Man- You got lucky! That boat has some great possibilities. Very cool! Now when are we going fishing?

Looks like a winner 2 me

Do U really Mount Fish ?

when i saw his name i wondered that too