Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lots of arguing and denigrating on FNN - not much meaningful input

All right people have had there fun, arguments, and rants. But now its time to let this thread die now like hatchery trout after you catch them. This is now pointless and has kinda purposly gone in the direction that it was hoping to avoid. lets just agree that there are sensitive people on here and that there are tough guys who like to start arguments. Lets just go back to leaving fishing reports, and LET THIS THREAD DIE
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Well put Vortec, I to have been toning out all the negativity on the site. When post take a turn an go on the negative side I just stop reading at that point, I try(not always) but try to keep off the negative posts. Negativity is like a disease it spreads so fast next thing you know its on you. When you think and keep it positive there will be a positive outcome. But one thing you cannot control there will always be haters if you are doing things right you will have haters. I figure when the haters are gone thats when I will start worrying. Fish-O-Haulic you asked and you shall receive fish report coming. . .
    Last edited by ToadsToadsOnly; 03-21-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789